The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

@Topic:

I see the OP has watched Indecent Proposal...
Reply 141
flugestuge
Do you really think that if you raise the price, you become morally pure ?

You have shown that you will pimp your partner for money.
So, now it is just a matter of finding the price.

You really dont understand the point I am making, do you ? :rolleyes:

I don't think having sex for money is a moral issue. It doesn't affect anyone else, so I don't think there's anything immoral about it.

If someone offered me a million pounds for sex, I really would not think twice about it. Err, so long as I got the money first.
flugestuge
Do you really think that if you raise the price, you become morally pure ?

You have shown that you will pimp your partner for money.
So, now it is just a matter of finding the price.

You really dont understand the point I am making, do you ? :rolleyes:

not really.. you're acting like getting 60 quid for it, and getting a million for it are the same thing. a million pounds would completely change your life. whatever anyway, who cares.. not gonna happen is it.
If I had a girlfriend, no way in HELL would I let her.
Reply 144
sokissme18
not really.. you're acting like getting 60 quid for it, and getting a million for it are the same thing. a million pounds would completely change your life. whatever anyway, who cares.. not gonna happen is it.

Well, it is going to happen, u just have to find chris terrant.

P.s. would u sell urself for a £1000?
gyrase
Well, it is going to happen, u just have to find chris terrant.

P.s. would u sell urself for a £1000?

no..i'm only talking about serious life-changing money
I'd film it, sell it and make even more money.
Reply 147
This is in response to the girls in this thread.

£1000 is a life changing sum for someone living in a third world country. The amount of money you earn doing your weekend job is equivalant to someone selling themself unwantingly in a third world country.

Maybe girls should stop taking things for granted ... as in stop taking ur boyfriend for granted. The decision to sell urself based on a £Mil offer is not only urs but ur partners too, he has a right to u. If he doesnt want u to do it, u shouldnt. Otherwise u are greedy and dont deserve any future relationships.

As far as morality goes, dont u want to know where the £Mil has come from? Stolen, drug dealing, prostituting, of which the guy could implicate u into a crime after giving u the money.

Last thing; nobody would ever give £Mil for sex with a teenager apart from footballers maybe. People who buy someone for sex would do some cost-cutting starting from the lowest price and increasing stake. And every girl in this forum who claims their morals are more important than money will instantly change their mind upon seeing £100,000+ in cash. I dont agree with it, but its reality, society is corrupt.
gyrase
The decision to sell urself based on a £Mil offer is not only urs but ur partners too, he has a right to u.

Ew.
gyrase

£1000 is a life changing sum for someone living in a third world country. The amount of money you earn doing your weekend job is equivalant to someone selling themself unwantingly in a third world country.

Maybe girls should stop taking things for granted ... as in stop taking ur boyfriend for granted. The decision to sell urself based on a £Mil offer is not only urs but ur partners too, he has a right to u. If he doesnt want u to do it, u shouldnt. Otherwise u are greedy and dont deserve any future relationships.

As far as morality goes, dont u want to know where the £Mil has come from? Stolen, drug dealing, prostituting, of which the guy could implicate u into a crime after giving u the money.

Last thing; nobody would ever give £Mil for sex with a teenager apart from footballers maybe. People who buy someone for sex would do some cost-cutting starting from the lowest price and increasing stake. And every girl in this forum who claims their morals are more important than money will instantly change their mind upon seeing £100,000+ in cash. I dont agree with it, but its reality, society is corrupt.

i get what you're saying, but i thought it was only meant to be a bit of fun! not something to go into serious details with, of where the money came from etc etc.
Ouch. Pimping your girlfriend? Seriously?
gyrase

What a load of ****e :s-smilie:
Reply 152
The decision to sell urself based on a £Mil offer is not only urs but ur partners too, he has a right to u.

You're full of sh**. No one has the right to own anyone else. You may have the right to persuade someone, but you don't have the right to tell them what to do.

Anyway, those who do accept the proposal are a bunch of cheap scum. No one should have to sell their own body unless they have no alternative.
gyrase

It's a hypothetical question.

Why are you aiming your post specifically at the girls in the thread anyway?

'Maybe girls should stop taking things for granted ... as in stop taking ur boyfriend for granted. The decision to sell urself based on a £Mil offer is not only urs but ur partners too, he has a right to u. If he doesnt want u to do it, u shouldnt. Otherwise u are greedy and dont deserve any future relationships.'

Distinctly sexist undertone considering the replies from boys on this thread.
I'd do it for 50p.
If we agreed between us and were all ok with it, why not? If you can cope with the jealousy. it's worth the money to improve your life together.
If we were both totally & utterly broke.... I would do it.
Over my dead body . . .
My ex boyfriend agreed to let a mutual friend sleep with me for £40, without my consent. When I told him I wouldn't he got angry and refused to speak to me until I apologized! We broke up soon after :wink:.
Kasphlam
My ex boyfriend agreed to let a mutual friend sleep with me for £40, without my consent. When I told him I wouldn't he got angry and refused to speak to me until I apologized! We broke up soon after :wink:.

Really? Where do these sort of people come from :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending