The Student Room Group

Have you ever been in a gang/gang fight?

Poll

Have you ever been in a gang/gang fight?

With all this about gangs and gang fights in the news, has anyone on TSR been in a gang or been involved in a gang fight or other big fight?

I have to admit I was once in a gang and we had (a rather publicised fight) with a group of chavs. Ended up being in several newspapers a few years ago as it had been filmed and put on youtube by several people (we were all about 14 - 16).
Reply 1
Never been in a gang. Have been involved in a large fight when a club night a mate was promoting turned ugly. Ended up with a gang of 30 or so 18-24 year olds from an inner city estate starting on my mate's friends (because the MC wouldn't give up his mic to a random guy from the gang!). The mate's cousin got bottled in the face and had facial surgery that night, another mate was superficially stabbed in the abdomen with a glass bottle. Fun times!
Reply 2
flugelr
With all this about gangs and gang fights in the news, has anyone on TSR been in a gang or been involved in a gang fight or other big fight?

I have to admit I was once in a gang and we had (a rather publicised fight) with a group of chavs. Ended up being in several newspapers a few years ago as it had been filmed and put on youtube by several people (we were all about 14 - 16).

Link? :smile:

I haven't been in a gang or a gang fight :smile:
Reply 3
Only on the rugby field. It still got pretty nasty, but then both sides can share a drink afterwards.
i couldn't really get in a gang where i live :P

having said that, there's been a couple of fights on the footy pitch before :s-smilie:
Reply 5
rastaman25
Link? :smile:

I'm certain it was in the Telegraph but I can't find a link so the local paper will have to do:

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/cn_news_cambridge/displayarticle.asp?id=263394
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/cn_news_cambridge/displayarticle.asp?id=278930

Hah, I was about to mention how I've been subject to attack by a gang in Cambridge. Looks like I'm far from alone. It's surprising how much violence I've had shown to me, given Cambridge's reputation as a fairly safe university town.
Reply 7
maybe....

have done on a football field. dont mind admitting that one
Never its not good fighting let alone gang fighting....
My friends and I once got attacked by a gang outside a railway station.

They were only really after one of my mates, we were having none of it, we ended up running about a mile to a 'safe haven' to get away from them, I've never run so fast in my life.
Reply 10
No. I've had several gang beatings before though.
Reply 11
closest i came to a "fight" was on saturday night in greece. Three guys started on me so i punched one in the face and ran as fast as i could to saftey :biggrin:

im a hero
Reply 12
Yes. TSR is brimming with gang members don't you know?
Reply 13
twice :frown:

once new years eve that was messy and another time at a camping holiday me and my m8s were on against the camp owners thats a long story tho ha

Latest

Trending

Trending