Have you ever been in a gang/gang fight? Watch

Poll: Have you ever been in a gang/gang fight?
Yes (8)
22.22%
No (28)
77.78%
flugelr
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
With all this about gangs and gang fights in the news, has anyone on TSR been in a gang or been involved in a gang fight or other big fight?

I have to admit I was once in a gang and we had (a rather publicised fight) with a group of chavs. Ended up being in several newspapers a few years ago as it had been filmed and put on youtube by several people (we were all about 14 - 16).
Touche
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Never been in a gang. Have been involved in a large fight when a club night a mate was promoting turned ugly. Ended up with a gang of 30 or so 18-24 year olds from an inner city estate starting on my mate's friends (because the MC wouldn't give up his mic to a random guy from the gang!). The mate's cousin got bottled in the face and had facial surgery that night, another mate was superficially stabbed in the abdomen with a glass bottle. Fun times!
rastaman25
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by flugelr)
With all this about gangs and gang fights in the news, has anyone on TSR been in a gang or been involved in a gang fight or other big fight?

I have to admit I was once in a gang and we had (a rather publicised fight) with a group of chavs. Ended up being in several newspapers a few years ago as it had been filmed and put on youtube by several people (we were all about 14 - 16).
Link?

I haven't been in a gang or a gang fight
Ed.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Only on the rugby field. It still got pretty nasty, but then both sides can share a drink afterwards.
marcusmerehay
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i couldn't really get in a gang where i live :P

having said that, there's been a couple of fights on the footy pitch before
flugelr
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by rastaman25)
Link?
I'm certain it was in the Telegraph but I can't find a link so the local paper will have to do:

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/cn_n....asp?id=263394
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/cn_n....asp?id=278930
DoMakeSayThink
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by flugelr)
I'm certain it was in the Telegraph but I can't find a link so the local paper will have to do:

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/cn_n....asp?id=263394
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/cn_n....asp?id=278930
Hah, I was about to mention how I've been subject to attack by a gang in Cambridge. Looks like I'm far from alone. It's surprising how much violence I've had shown to me, given Cambridge's reputation as a fairly safe university town.
dh00001
Report 10 years ago
maybe....

have done on a football field. dont mind admitting that one
I_used_to_love_H.E.R
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Never its not good fighting let alone gang fighting....
Music Is My Boyfriend
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My friends and I once got attacked by a gang outside a railway station.

They were only really after one of my mates, we were having none of it, we ended up running about a mile to a 'safe haven' to get away from them, I've never run so fast in my life.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No. I've had several gang beatings before though.
Gary10k
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
closest i came to a "fight" was on saturday night in greece. Three guys started on me so i punched one in the face and ran as fast as i could to saftey

im a hero
foxo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yes. TSR is brimming with gang members don't you know?
chilleyd
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
twice

once new years eve that was messy and another time at a camping holiday me and my m8s were on against the camp owners thats a long story tho ha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (458)
38.01%
No - but I will (91)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (85)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (571)
47.39%

Watched Threads