The Student Room Group

Have you heard back from L'oreal 2020 - Graduate trainee

Hi everyone,

I recently took the Digital Interview for the L'Oreal Graduate Trainee Scheme. However, have not heard back (it's been three weeks). Is anyone else in the same position, or has anyone heard back?

Thanks in advance!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by JayG21
Hi everyone,

I recently took the Digital Interview for the L'Oreal Graduate Trainee Scheme. However, have not heard back (it's been three weeks). Is anyone else in the same position, or has anyone heard back?

Thanks in advance!

Hi JayG21,

Wouldn’t worry, deadline isn’t until the end of nov so probably haven’t even looked at them yet! Good luck though! What position did you go for? I’m just about to do mine, how was the interview? Could you share any of the questions please?

Thanks!
Reply 2
Original post by Missief
Hi JayG21,

Wouldn’t worry, deadline isn’t until the end of nov so probably haven’t even looked at them yet! Good luck though! What position did you go for? I’m just about to do mine, how was the interview? Could you share any of the questions please?

Thanks. Yes, you're right. So I can't remember what the interview questions were. All I remember is that there are two written and one video submission, and you have until 29 Nov to submit (so you can send them at any time after viewing the questions) - Good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by JayG21
Thanks. Yes, you're right. So I can't remember what the interview questions were. All I remember is that there are two written and one video submission, and you have until 29 Nov to submit (so you can send them at any time after viewing the questions) - Good luck!

Hi JayG21, I'm currently in the process of doing the application. With the online assessment, are you saying that candidates can definitely view the questions (all 3 questions including the one with video) before submitting?
Reply 4
Original post by Missief
Hi JayG21,

Thanks!

Hi Missief, What position did you apply for? How did the online assessment go? Do you mind sharing the questions please?

Reply 5
Hi all,I was just wondering are there numerical and verbal reasoning testing too? In the first stage of the application. Thanks!
Reply 6
Original post by JayG21

Hi,I was just wondering are there numerical and verbal reasoning testing too? In the first stage of the application. Thanks!
Reply 7
Guys I'm so confused can someone please help. The deadline said it was the 29th November but the job is no longer available! Is this an error? Does anyone have the number of the recruitment team so I can call?
Reply 8
Original post by gra.am
Hi Missief, What position did you apply for? How did the online assessment go? Do you mind sharing the questions please?

Hey gra.am

I found some questions on glassdoor which I reckon will be them. Should be in the picture below if you can view it. Haven’t done mine yet but will be going for marketing, what about you?
888C53EC-56C0-49B8-AA10-71FF22BBD087.png
Reply 9
Original post by xx1t35
Guys I'm so confused can someone please help. The deadline said it was the 29th November but the job is no longer available! Is this an error? Does anyone have the number of the recruitment team so I can call?

Hey I just had a look and they’re still there? Are you looking on the website?
Reply 10
Original post by Missief
Hey I just had a look and they’re still there? Are you looking on the website?

Hello so I looked back on the website and it was ‘Madketing Management Trainee Programme’ was the only available one in London! So I applied for that one. And then I saw that they do rotations so they’re not all separate applications, is this right? Originally I saw on glass door that they had marketing management trainee, commercial management trainee and I couldn’t find the commercial one on their website, only the marketing one
Reply 11
Original post by xx1t35
Hello so I looked back on the website and it was ‘Madketing Management Trainee Programme’ was the only available one in London! So I applied for that one. And then I saw that they do rotations so they’re not all separate applications, is this right? Originally I saw on glass door that they had marketing management trainee, commercial management trainee and I couldn’t find the commercial one on their website, only the marketing one

Oh did you want to apply for the commercial one? I just googled it and it did come up.
https://careers.loreal.com/global/en/job/74510/Commercial-Management-Trainee-Scheme-2020-21
I feel like the rotations won’t be across departments maybe just across brands or something so might be worth applying for the commercial too?
Reply 12
Original post by Missief
Oh did you want to apply for the commercial one? I just googled it and it did come up.
https://careers.loreal.com/global/en/job/74510/Commercial-Management-Trainee-Scheme-2020-21
I feel like the rotations won’t be across departments maybe just across brands or something so might be worth applying for the commercial too?

Thank you so much! But it’s so weird because I couldn’t find it for the life of me even when I typed in that exact thing it didn’t come up :s
now I feel pretty bummed because they said you should only apply to one scheme and I really would prefer the commercial one.
Reply 13
Original post by Missief

When you click on this link does it come up with 'this role is no longer available'? because it does on my laptop, but my phone seems to be ok.. :s-smilie:
Reply 14
Original post by xx1t35

Original post by xx1t35
Thank you so much! But it’s so weird because I couldn’t find it for the life of me even when I typed in that exact thing it didn’t come up :s
now I feel pretty bummed because they said you should only apply to one scheme and I really would prefer the commercial one.

No worries. What a pain, don’t get why it wouldn’t. maybe try and contact them and explain? Hope you get it sorted though! If I were you I’d still apply for the other one too, but it’s your call and marketing is still great!
Reply 15
Hey

Original post by Missief

No worries. What a pain, don’t get why it wouldn’t. maybe try and contact them and explain? Hope you get it sorted though! If I were you I’d still apply for the other one too, but it’s your call and marketing is still great!

Thank you! I did apply to the other one! Quick question, I’ve started my digital interview and I’m a bit busy so I haven’t had a chance to film the video question, but I keep getting emails saying you need to finish otherwise we won’t consider’. I thought the deadline was for 29th and it’s making me nervous lol!
I have just completed my digital interview for the marketing management trainee scheme! Does anybody know what the next steps will be and when we're likely to hear back?
I applied for the Marketing one almost a month ago and just got rejected today lol
Original post by raindroplemon
I applied for the Marketing one almost a month ago and just got rejected today lol

Same lol
Reply 19
I got an email AFTER i submitted my application for a 'tips and tricks' at a Loreal conference call.. Like couldn't they have invited after I sent it off :/ I may as well go though and try and convince them to let me on ! :s-smilie: Fingers crossed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending