Have you heard back from L'oreal 2020 - Graduate trainee Watch

JayG21
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
It seems like they are responding to early applicants today! - Good luck to everyone for the upcoming stages.
cali5ta
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm still waiting for a reply from the digital interview and I applied the 2nd October
xx1t35
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I just got rejected. I am really upset. I spent a lot of time and energy on the application and I can't believe I didn't even make it through the initial stage. They said 'there are more relevant profiles' I don't even know what this means. I'm just feeling really upset
JayG21
Rep:
?
(Original post by xx1t35)
I just got rejected. I am really upset. I spent a lot of time and energy on the application and I can't believe I didn't even make it through the initial stage. They said 'there are more relevant profiles' I don't even know what this means. I'm just feeling really upset
Hey! Don't feel so upset. You can always reapply next year, and I'm sure there are more jobs out there as well. Applying for grad jobs is the worst experience, but we all find the right match in the end If you saw the number of rejection letters that I get too
xx1t35
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JayG21)
Hey! Don't feel so upset. You can always reapply next year, and I'm sure there are more jobs out there as well. Applying for grad jobs is the worst experience, but we all find the right match in the end If you saw the number of rejection letters that I get too
Thank you. It’s just hard because I didn’t get through the first stage of application even though I worked really hard on it, and it’s frustrating because I just feel like I’m not good enough even for a job that I felt like I was perfect for. What other grad schemes did you apply for? I’m going to look for something similar now.
JayG21
Rep:
?
(Original post by veronicasawyer)
I have just completed my digital interview for the marketing management trainee scheme! Does anybody know what the next steps will be and when we're likely to hear back?
I think a pre-interview via telephone and next to the assessment centre! I think they'll tell people after 29 Nov, so best luck to you!
JayG21
Rep:
?
(Original post by xx1t35)
Thank you. It’s just hard because I didn’t get through the first stage of application even though I worked really hard on it, and it’s frustrating because I just feel like I’m not good enough even for a job that I felt like I was perfect for. What other grad schemes did you apply for? I’m going to look for something similar now.
I know the feeling... Have you tried Target Jobs, they advertise a lot of grad schemes I think that it is one of the best Job Boards for grad schemes/placements
Theresamee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey I just got an invitation to complete my digital interview and was wondering if you remembered any of the questions??
Theresamee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by veronicasawyer)
I have just completed my digital interview for the marketing management trainee scheme! Does anybody know what the next steps will be and when we're likely to hear back?
Hey I just got an invitation to complete my digital interview and was wondering if you remembered any of the questions??
JayG21
Rep:
?
(Original post by Theresamee)
Hello! I can't remember of the top of my head but you get until 29 Nov to complete them, so you have plenty of time to practice and return once you're ready
gra.am
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey, does anyone remember if there is a word limit for the written part of the digital interview?
cali5ta
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey, has anyone else got an invite to the L'Oréal Careers Webinar?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (212)
70.67%
No I haven't decided yet (55)
18.33%
Yes but I might change my mind (33)
11%

Watched Threads