The Student Room Group

Apply through UCAS

Hi, I am an A Levels student.

I am going to take A2 Physics this october/november exam series, and I wished I could get A overall, but right now just 4 days before the paper, I strongly feel that I am going to get B.
But Since I have one more chance to sit exam in next May 2020, I am planning to apply UK universities with predicted grades in may june 2020 exam session.
So my question is, Can I put Physics as pending and put May2020 as an expected date of exam even I already took A2 in october? And apply through Predicted grade of May 2020? Would UCAS know about my October Physics grade?
(edited 4 years ago)
You have to list all qualifications you have attempted, whatever the grade, and all qualifications you are taking.
If you dont, its considered fraud.

It seems a bit daft to take the Nov exam if you are feeling you wont get the grade.
Surely the better option is to cancel this and take the May exam - the offer would be the same, and there is no advantage with a Nov resit. Longer revision time probably equals better result. Whats the rush?

Unis do receive exam results direct from UCAS and so any Nov result would appear on your record - and therefore as it would be an achieved grade, you may get rejected because of this.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by returnmigrant
You have to list all qualifications you have attempted, whatever the grade, and all qualifications you are taking.
If you dont, its considered fraud.

It seems a bit daft to take the Nov exam if you are feeling you wont get the grade.
Surely the better option is to cancel this and take the May exam - the offer would be the same, and there is no advantage with a Nov resit. Longer revision time probably equals better result. Whats the rush?

Unis do receive exam results direct from UCAS and so any Nov result would appear on your record - and therefore as it would be an achieved grade, you may get rejected because of this.

Thanks for reply, but can I cancel the exam just before 4 days before the exam?
Original post by Jiji Sand
Thanks for reply, but can I cancel the exam just before 4 days before the exam?

Talk to the school/exam centre where you are doing the exam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending