5As at AS and 3A* at A-levels AMA [offering help]

Watch this thread
acromo123
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Ask away!
Ðeggs
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
What subjects have you taken? What university course/ at what universities are you applying to? How did you manage “juggling” the five different subjects in year 12? Did you have a strict revision timetable, or just sort of “went with the flow”?
Kroznox
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by acromo123)
Ask away!
Is it possible to get 4A*s at A-Level in 18 months?
acromo123
Rep:
(Original post by Deggs_14)
What subjects have you taken? What university course/ at what universities are you applying to? How did you manage “juggling” the five different subjects in year 12? Did you have a strict revision timetable, or just sort of “went with the flow”?
subjects at year 12: maths, fm, chem, bio, phy
subjects at year 13: chem bio maths (dropped fm and phy as not needed)
applied to med, not stating uni
i just went with the flow for year 12, went with studying as much as in year 13 (never stuck to a timetable)
acromo123
Rep:
(Original post by Kroznox)
Is it possible to get 4A*s at A-Level in 18 months?
yes, but with the right basic knowledge and the dedication. If you mean studying hard everyday and understanding that grades won't come without you studying effectively, then yes. If not, then no.
tigera111
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
are alkenes functional groups and what were your grades in the beginning of yr 12 if you dont mind saying
username4980838
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
what did you get in the feb mocks of y12?
acromo123
Rep:
(Original post by tigera111)
are alkenes functional groups and what were your grades in the beginning of yr 12 if you dont mind saying
yes i think so? (lol)

uhhhhh i dont remember well it wasnt the best. only grades i remember were from start of year 13 (ADC)

(Original post by computersaysyes)
what did you get in the feb mocks of y12?
read what i said before^^^ ty >.<
451eo451
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
How many hours of efficient work would you say did in a day
acromo123
Rep:
(Original post by 451eo451)
How many hours of efficient work would you say did in a day
idk about efficient work but it really depended on stuff. Most days i would try to do as much as possible after skl in year 13 and sometimes id finish at 9pm, sometimes at 1am in the morning. really depended on stuff, but it was more about how I did the revision.
bu88legum
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
how did you revise so efficiently? i consistently revise but feel as though i'm not improving at all, especially with biology
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (39)
35.14%
The paper was reasonable (43)
38.74%
Not feeling great about that exam... (18)
16.22%
It was TERRIBLE (11)
9.91%

Watched Threads