Ellena.oakley
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey! Is anyone here applying to hartpury for 2020 admission?Name:  1B6509CE-F551-4220-A249-47C355E99718.jpg.jpeg
Views: 146
Size:  34.6 KB
Ellena.oakley
Rep:
?
What have you applied for??
Imogen.Andrews
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ellena.oakley)
What have you applied for??
vet nursing
Ellena.oakley
Rep:
?
Ah that’s so cool I’ve applied for equine science and equine science + integrated masters
nicolegrace1207
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Imogen.Andrews)
vet nursing
I’m applying for vet nursing too. Could you help me with my personal statement?
abbielizabethx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Imogen.Andrews)
vet nursing
Me too!
num
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi , Have u heard back from Hartpury?? I’m still waiting to hear , had my interview on Feb 26th?
abbielizabethx
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Yeah I have a conditional offer there, accepted it as my firm choice now just have to wait for results. Maybe try contacting them and ask what’s happening? I was part of the first interview lot on 22nd Jan.
num
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Ooh Well done! It will be my firm choice too IF I get an offer, getting a bit worried now as it’s been nearly 3 weeks😕. Think I’ll try talking to admissions tomorrow. Thanks .
abbielizabethx
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by num)
Ooh Well done! It will be my firm choice too IF I get an offer, getting a bit worried now as it’s been nearly 3 weeks😕. Think I’ll try talking to admissions tomorrow. Thanks .
What are you applied to do?
nicolegrace1207
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by num)
Hi , Have u heard back from Hartpury?? I’m still waiting to hear , had my interview on Feb 26th?
Hey, I heard from them 10 days after my interview which was on February 4th, on the 14th I got an offer.
megan a002
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I've had an offer from Hartpury to study vet nursing. it was given to me last Friday xx
K.Jaz
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I've been offered a place on Vet Nursing too! Struggling to choose where to go though..(Its between University of Bristol, Hartpury and Sparsholt. Anyone have any views on any of them? )
abbielizabethx
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by K.Jaz)
I've been offered a place on Vet Nursing too! Struggling to choose where to go though..(Its between University of Bristol, Hartpury and Sparsholt. Anyone have any views on any of them? )
I’ve firm choiced hartpury. I didn’t visit the other 2 but I really felt at home there. Lovely staff, lovely students, very homely feel.
Meggy_2020
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I wouldn’t go with sparsholt, I’m at sparsholt college now and I’m gunna be completely honest, it’s ****e!
Meggy_2020
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by K.Jaz)
I wouldn’t go with sparsholt, I’m at sparsholt college now and I’m gunna be completely honest, it’s ****e!
K.Jaz
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Meggy_2020)
Hi thank you for your reply.. I'm sorry you're having a crap time would you mind telling me a bit more about it?
Meggy_2020
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by K.Jaz)
Hi thank you for your reply.. I'm sorry you're having a crap time would you mind telling me a bit more about it?
They’re incredibly unorganised. Like I turned up to multiple exams in the correct place and at the correct time and no teacher had any idea where the exam was meant to be or even what exam we were supposed to sit! I’m in the college side so that I probably very different to the university side, however I’m not going sparsholt uni just incase they’re even remotely similar to the college :/ you don’t really get any help or advice from anyone in college and I’ve had times where I’ve asked a question and the teacher told me to google it because they couldn’t be bothered to tell me :/ however the uni does have a good reputation as far as I know xx
K.Jaz
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Meggy_2020)
They’re incredibly unorganised. Like I turned up to multiple exams in the correct place and at the correct time and no teacher had any idea where the exam was meant to be or even what exam we were supposed to sit! I’m in the college side so that I probably very different to the university side, however I’m not going sparsholt uni just incase they’re even remotely similar to the college :/ you don’t really get any help or advice from anyone in college and I’ve had times where I’ve asked a question and the teacher told me to google it because they couldn’t be bothered to tell me :/ however the uni does have a good reputation as far as I know xx
Oh dear I'm sorry your experience has been so bad hopefully if you go on to a uni course at a different place you'll be much happier.. I worry about not being supported by tutors as I struggle with anxiety about exams. Thanks for replying again though xx
Meggy_2020
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by K.Jaz)
Oh dear I'm sorry your experience has been so bad hopefully if you go on to a uni course at a different place you'll be much happier.. I worry about not being supported by tutors as I struggle with anxiety about exams. Thanks for replying again though xx
Yeah me too, I’ve gone with hartpury as my firm choice because everything about it looks amazing and the lectures genuinely seem and dress like they WANT to be there if you know what I mean 😂 makes a massive difference xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (48)
30.97%
No - I have already returned home (19)
12.26%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (33)
21.29%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
9.03%
No - I live at home during term anyway (41)
26.45%

Watched Threads