The Student Room Group

Clearing 2020 question

Hi
I've applied to medicine and this is the second time I've done so (already have A level grades). In case I don't get offers this year, what is the earliest time medicine clearing opens in 2020?

If its a first come first serve basis, as long as i get the interview and the university likes me sufficiently, then will I be given an offer (if I am the first person to attend the interview)?
Original post by Banshee123
Hi
I've applied to medicine and this is the second time I've done so (already have A level grades). In case I don't get offers this year, what is the earliest time medicine clearing opens in 2020?

If its a first come first serve basis, as long as i get the interview and the university likes me sufficiently, then will I be given an offer (if I am the first person to attend the interview)?

I think it’s a few days before A level results day, no everyone gets ranked and they will take the top so many so not a first come first served basis.
Original post by Banshee123
Hi

In my opinion, if you get all rejections this year round, I think you should consider applying for a different course in clearing. Imagine if you don't get into clearing as well maybe after an interview etc. Hope you aren’t taking consecutive gap years and probably are applying while doing some course you hate at a different uni because most unis require a minimum of 2years gap.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending