juhz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I've never been a very organised person, sticking to a schedule is hard for me. Just like it is for everyone!
I tend to avoid things I find hard but I know this is my last chance. My last year of Alevels and I need to make it count. 9 months to learn and memorise and work!

And it starts today! I'm using my free trial of tailored tutors to help me study chemistry today. I've nearly finished topic 17 (my teachers oddly started teaching the book backwards).

I do history too, I have an essay due on 29th Oct. I'll let you know what marks I get when it's marked

I also do biology, but I had a very good teacher last year. I somehow managed to get a B without much work, but this year's content is harder and will require more from me. I'm relatively caught up with biology, chemistry is my main concern.

I'll regularly update you all, I hope this year goes well for you too!

-Juhz
KarmaKit
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by juhz)
I've never been a very organised person, sticking to a schedule is hard for me. Just like it is for everyone!
I tend to avoid things I find hard but I know this is my last chance. My last year of Alevels and I need to make it count. 9 months to learn and memorise and work!

And it starts today! I'm using my free trial of tailored tutors to help me study chemistry today. I've nearly finished topic 17 (my teachers oddly started teaching the book backwards).

I do history too, I have an essay due on 29th Oct. I'll let you know what marks I get when it's marked

I also do biology, but I had a very good teacher last year. I somehow managed to get a B without much work, but this year's content is harder and will require more from me. I'm relatively caught up with biology, chemistry is my main concern.

I'll regularly update you all, I hope this year goes well for you too!

-Juhz
Wow a B in bio without much work is truly an achievement :lol: I have friends, who take bio and they hate it like crazyyy.

Also awh you sound a little stressed :console: Please don't be too hard on yourself, A-levels really aren't easy and I'm super happy you're getting your revision and organisation sorted, which is a great step.

And I totally believe you can do it this year! I seriously hope the very best for you and look forward to seeing more from your blog! :woo:
juhz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by KarmaKit)
Wow a B in bio without much work is truly an achievement :lol: I have friends, who take bio and they hate it like crazyyy.

Also awh you sound a little stressed :console: Please don't be too hard on yourself, A-levels really aren't easy and I'm super happy you're getting your revision and organisation sorted, which is a great step.

And I totally believe you can do it this year! I seriously hope the very best for you and look forward to seeing more from your blog! :woo:
Aw thank you so much, that means a lot!! <3
A.shaquile
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Follow
juhz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Good morning! Hope things are going better for you than I because I'm really struggling to prioritise things..

I've found out I have a biology test this Thursday!?!?! 2 DAYS NOTICE??? SERIOUSLY?? And we haven't even finished the topic we need to do the test on...BIG bruh moment for me fellas 😓😓

I also still haven't finished my history essay..I'm doing it right now

But I feel like I won't get the grade I want and with this extra bio test looming it seems like I've achieved nothing with the previous studying I did for my other bio test!! I also will have 2 chemistry exams before Christmas AND I'M NOT READY! It's all a mess but oh well it is what it is, time to BUCKLE UP AND GET THROUGH IT 😎😎😎
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (83)
18.65%
Labour (185)
41.57%
Liberal Democrats (91)
20.45%
Green Party (33)
7.42%
Brexit Party (15)
3.37%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (6)
1.35%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.12%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)