TheHistoryNerd_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello,
So, I'm in year 11 and we've got November mocks in a week. I'm planning to do some revision over half term but how much revision is too much revision? I've got from tomorrow to next Sunday to revise for them pretty much (not including cramming the night before the exam). Currently I've got 8 hours a day which seems a bit much. Well a lot much. Any advice on how much I should do and maybe tips on how to revise efficiently?

Nao124
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well it probably would've been better to start earlier and do smaller amounts each day so you dont feel to overworked but I guess it's too late for that. I think 8 hours a day is a bit too much and you will soon get tired of it. Since it's only mocks, 3-4 hours of revision a day should be sufficient but again, it isn't ideal. I would recommend that after mocks, you continue to revise for 1 - 1.5 hours everyday, and maybe a bit more closer to GCSEs, because constantly reviewing the information will mean you will be more likely to remember it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (712)
33.94%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (897)
42.76%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (396)
18.88%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.43%

Watched Threads