Boris Johnson What a git! Watch

Burton Bridge
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jay111a)
why do you want to leave? I really want someone to give me some good reasons for it? because no matter how much research I do or who I ask nobody can give me any, I understand that people don't want our laws made in Brussels but if the alternative is the Tories then I will back the EU every time because I dont trust them.
Well that's a bit better than the mania and illogical rant you chanted at me in #11. You know full well you're original point is nonsensical and false, you let that go when you lost the debate and responded with that bigoted nonsense.

If you are prepared to talk properly, without the mania then I'll be happy to talk with you gave you reasons for leave. However if you are just going to talk stupid then there is little point, ball is in you're court.
ColinDent
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jay111a)
why do you want to leave? I really want someone to give me some good reasons for it? because no matter how much research I do or who I ask nobody can give me any, I understand that people don't want our laws made in Brussels but if the alternative is the Tories then I will back the EU every time because I dont trust them.
I did not want us to join and wanted a referendum in 1992 when our constitutional rights were changed with the signing of the Maastricht Treaty, I believe that the EU as a political entity is bad for citizens of countries of the EU because we are all treated as pawns in the movement towards what will eventually become a neoliberal superstate, that is my opinion of what is the end goal and nothing that anyone on here, or even any politicians can say will change that view.
I also believe further integration puts us at risk of being tied into extremely unstable economies and therefore risks all our futures, not to mention the weakening of our military defences with the eventual formation of an EU army that would likely lead to the collapse of what is the much stronger NATO
But you may not see these reasons as valid, much as I would disagree with your stance on the EU the difference between us is that I have never once asked anyone to justify their individual political beliefs because I feel that we are all entitled to an opinion and all have different perspectives.
I will however argue my corner if someone challenges my view.
Anonnorth
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
One of the best things I heard recently was a father asking his 6 year old son if he still believes in Santa.
His son replied "No dad, do you still believe in Jeremy Corbin?"

Jeremy, grow some [email protected], if you have the confidence in the Labour and yourself give the country the General Election with the No Deal Option still on table.. this time you will not be to get away ignoring what the people voted.
See how many of your MP's are kicked out of office by the voters that they ignored.
Last edited by Anonnorth; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (12)
27.91%
Spring (7)
16.28%
Autumn/Fall (12)
27.91%
Winter (8)
18.6%
I love them all equally (4)
9.3%