The Student Room Group

ALDI Graduate Scheme Assessment Centre

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Marie37
I am rubbish at maths. Can you use a calculator?
And are the verbal/numerical reasoning one score?

Thanks

You seriously expect me to remember that from over nine years ago...?

Why didn't you ask me in 2008?
Sorry to ask, but does anybody know how flexible they are in terms of notice at your current job?

I've been accepted for a group interview in June, which means I won't be able to leave my teaching job easily until at least October. Will they wait?

Thanks
Original post by kg00105
In our assessment centre, the assessor (there was only one) went around the group and allocated each person a topic. We then had 10 minutes of preparation time before finally presenting on our given topic. Make sure you bring your notes with you to make it much easier.

In terms of the Group Task, you have around 10 minutes to read through the information. In our case, the task was to recommend a fictitious character to manage a project at ALDI. You then come together as a group and collectively decide which is the best person to put forwards. Your assessor may chuck a few curve balls in also e.g. Adding a new candidate in the mix towards the end of the task.

You will then as a group present your findings to the assessor who is playing the role of a senior stakeholder in the business who will challenge you intensely (purposefully) so don't be offput by this. Your task may be completely different on the day but this was our task :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,

This is really helpful. I am wondering where you found information regarding the provided topics? (customer behaviour, PR and marketing, till systems, staff, in store adverts and store layout)

Thank you this would be really helpful.
I have my assessment centre on Tuesday for the area manager graduate scheme, has anyone had one this year or last year and would be willing to share some of their experiences?
Original post by ALevel96
I have my assessment centre on Tuesday for the area manager graduate scheme, has anyone had one this year or last year and would be willing to share some of their experiences?

Hi, i know you finished your assessement sometime back. how did it go? Did you get the job?

Quick Reply

Latest