A bit of advice needed Watch

JessHoney
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hi,

Well im trying to fill out an application for PWC. And you know the question where they ask for you to discuss an ideal client, i was wondering what they wanted me to put more emphasis on

1) the client i chose or 2) what PWC does

Should i limit the services they can provide to my "ideal client" to the line im applying for (assurance)?

Oh and im not in any way asking for answers to the question (i already found a company thats going through buying a stake in a company).
Just advice on exactly what they are looking. Cant mess this up, feel this is my last chance to get on a scheme.

Thanks in advance
Masucha
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just understand what PwC does and what services it could offer the client not just in assurance but tax, HR etc any company will do but it makes it easier if it is a big multi national.
JessHoney
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
so then really im focusing on PWC services then and not so much info on the clients actually business. I did choose a big company which is easier to talk about. But a high street store i heard is recommended as the firm may not know alot of background info on them.

Thanks for reply
Masucha
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You will need to know the clients buisness so that you understand what PwC can do for them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.66%
No - but I will (103)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (637)
47.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed