Unrealistic things you've seen in movies that annoy you Watch

davesantana
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
saw this on reddit

i'll start. whenever there is a group attacking 1 guy(ahem punisher ahem ahem), they go for him one by one like DUDE jump on him at once and hes dead.
sylviaplarth
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
im certain i’ll get stamped as blah blah feminism for this BUT it always annoys me SO hard when you see female characters walk out of a battle scene with perfect makeup, slightly mussed hair and tastefully torn up clothes while her male costar just looks totally destroyed (as anybody would after scrapping someone)
Justanotheranon6
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by zedius)
saw this on reddit

i'll start. whenever there is a group attacking 1 guy(ahem punisher ahem ahem), they go for him one by one like DUDE jump on him at once and hes dead.
When the girl spends a night at the guys place then the next morning wears the guys shirt and it’s so big on her that it’s a dress. Like, first of all
1) we want ur hoodies not ur uncomfortable work shirts with collars bleh
2) how tiny would she be?!?! how big would the guy need to be that she can wear his shirt like a dress? How does he not crush her?
3) why would she not put her own clothes back on?
davesantana
Rep:
?
(Original post by sapphoish)
im certain i’ll get stamped as blah blah feminism for this BUT it always annoys me SO hard when you see female characters walk out of a battle scene with perfect makeup, slightly mussed hair and tastefully torn up clothes while her male costar just looks totally destroyed (as anybody would after scrapping someone)
When they wakeup with perfect hair?? Where tf is bed hair at lmao
(Original post by Justanotheranon6)
When the girl spends a night at the guys place then the next morning wears the guys shirt and it’s so big on her that it’s a dress. Like, first of all
1) we want ur hoodies not ur uncomfortable work shirts with collars bleh
2) how tiny would she be?!?! how big would the guy need to be that she can wear his shirt like a dress? How does he not crush her?
3) why would she not put her own clothes back on?
TRUE
wazzupitsme
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
When the characters are all scared and think there's something lurking around the house, THE GIRL, specifically, gets up and walks towards a door behind which these sounds come from and opens it. Like why?? If there was nobody, would someone knock?
OR321
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Literally all horror movies when an attacker comes in the house and someone happens to trip up and starts crawling away. Like, stand the **** up and run
wazzupitsme
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by OR321)
Literally all horror movies when an attacker comes in the house and someone happens to trip up and starts crawling away. Like, stand the **** up and run
That would cut short movie duration by 30 minutes. No doing.
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
just every sex scene ever
davesantana
Rep:
?
(Original post by Noodlzzz)
just every sex scene ever
they kiss for 2 seconds and have sex in their clothes and last 2 seconds LOL
davesantana
Rep:
?
another 1 i saw. when they shoot some1 a million times and no reload. and wheres the recoil. im not smart but a 10 year old firing a gun and doesnt go flying back doesnt make sense.
davesantana
Rep:
?
every drama movie(ahem vampire diares) having 30 year olds play 17 year old highschool kids.
OR321
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
every drama movie(ahem vampire diares) having 30 year olds play 17 year old highschool kids.
This screams riverdale lmaoo
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hugh grant
davesantana
Rep:
?
(Original post by OR321)
This screams riverdale lmaoo
trust me

they're all hench af like were u training since 10
OR321
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
trust me

they're all hench af like were u training since 10
Ikrrrr. Have you seen the show? They barely even go school and yet some are of to Harvard???
Last edited by OR321; 2 months ago
davesantana
Rep:
?
(Original post by OR321)
Ikrrrr. Have you seen the show? They barely even go school and yet some are of too Harvard???
ye i think both seasons idk if theres more i stopped watch that and thirteen reasons why. 2 much cringe
OR321
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
ye i think both seasons idk if theres more i stopped watch that and thirteen reasons why. 2 much cringe
Good thing you did. They’re on season 4 now and it’s some of the craziest **** I’ve ever seen. But I can’t help myself 😬
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
saw this on reddit

Action movie fight scenes.

I remember theres a james bond film where there fighting on a crane after a long exhausting chase and clinging on with 1 arm, I dont know how these produces expect anyone to sit and enjoy such BS 'action'.
davesantana
Rep:
?
(Original post by OR321)
Good thing you did. They’re on season 4 now and it’s some of the craziest **** I’ve ever seen. But I can’t help my myself
vampire diares isnt that bad, good plot twists, try it.

(Original post by mnot)
Action movie fight scenes.

I remember theres a james bond film where there fighting on a crane after a long exhausting chase and clinging on with 1 arm, I dont know how these produces expect anyone to sit and enjoy such BS 'action'.
have u seen punisher. man has a bullet proof jacket, all the enemies know it but they dont aim for his head/or he somehow dodges it and takes on 2 gangs with 10 members with guns. with just a pistol.
PTMalewski
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Physics in all Terminator movies past T2.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (4)
36.36%
No (7)
63.64%

Watched Threads