Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
‼️‼️
Whenever my partner (Who is rather well endowed) and I (a rather petite lady just beginning her sex life) have sex, I do usually end up bleeding a little (Before we all panic there’s no itching or burning or stinging, I have seen a doctor to make sure everything is okay down that route, and my partner is experienced). It doesn’t hurt at all but he can never get more than half in. It may seem like a silly question, but can a penis genuinely be too big? And can bleeding be caused by this?
Appirition
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Firstly the only silly question is the question you don't ask. This is clearly a concern to you so you shouldn't be afraid to ask, nor should you be made to feel silly by asking.
Rather than thinking of 'too big', think of whether his penis is bigger than your vagina. From what you've said the answer appear to be yes. That doesn't mean your partner is too big for you, it just means he needs to be careful, and by you saying it doesn't hurt, I would say he is being careful.

You've done the right thing by getting it checked out by a doctor, and providing the doctor said everything is okay, you don't need to worry.

The lining of the vagina is very delicate, but is also very stretchy (it has to be for childbirth). As you're just beginning your sex life, I'd guess your partner's penis is stretching your vagina and that can cause bleeding. As long as it's only a little bleeding you should be fine, and if there's nothing untoward, the bleeding will get less and eventually stop happening. How long this takes will depend on how often you two have sex and the amount of time between having sex. You can help by regularly using a dildo that's at least as thick as your partner's penis. Always use a good lube with dildos.
Also, you could try using lube when you and your partner have sex as this should help reduce the friction between his penis and the lining of your vagina.

The doctor should have explained all this to you. If you're still concerned or the bleeding gets worse, go back to the doctor.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Appirition)
Firstly the only silly question is the question you don't ask. This is clearly a concern to you so you shouldn't be afraid to ask, nor should you be made to feel silly by asking.
Rather than thinking of 'too big', think of whether his penis is bigger than your vagina. From what you've said the answer appear to be yes. That doesn't mean your partner is too big for you, it just means he needs to be careful, and by you saying it doesn't hurt, I would say he is being careful.

You've done the right thing by getting it checked out by a doctor, and providing the doctor said everything is okay, you don't need to worry.

The lining of the vagina is very delicate, but is also very stretchy (it has to be for childbirth). As you're just beginning your sex life, I'd guess your partner's penis is stretching your vagina and that can cause bleeding. As long as it's only a little bleeding you should be fine, and if there's nothing untoward, the bleeding will get less and eventually stop happening. How long this takes will depend on how often you two have sex and the amount of time between having sex. You can help by regularly using a dildo that's at least as thick as your partner's penis. Always use a good lube with dildos.
Also, you could try using lube when you and your partner have sex as this should help reduce the friction between his penis and the lining of your vagina.

The doctor should have explained all this to you. If you're still concerned or the bleeding gets worse, go back to the doctor.
Thank you so much - I was a little embarrassed to ask but this is so helpful.
Allieprx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Encourage your man since Doc gave the ok. If you are small and tight in your vagina, ask him for more foreplay to help you get wet with expectancy before penetration. Use lube.
But, if there is a big difference in genital size for both of you then be understanding and enjoy what you have, even if you never receive all of his penis. For many girls, a bigger penis doesnt mean more pleasure. Overall sex technique is more important than size.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Allieprx)
Encourage your man since Doc gave the ok. If you are small and tight in your vagina, ask him for more foreplay to help you get wet with expectancy before penetration. Use lube.
But, if there is a big difference in genital size for both of you then be understanding and enjoy what you have, even if you never receive all of his penis. For many girls, a bigger penis doesnt mean more pleasure. Overall sex technique is more important than size.
thank you!
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
‼️‼️
Whenever my partner (Who is rather well endowed) and I (a rather petite lady just beginning her sex life) have sex, I do usually end up bleeding a little (Before we all panic there’s no itching or burning or stinging, I have seen a doctor to make sure everything is okay down that route, and my partner is experienced). It doesn’t hurt at all but he can never get more than half in. It may seem like a silly question, but can a penis genuinely be too big? And can bleeding be caused by this?
Yes but no matter how big he is overall, he needs to care how much of his length goes into you! It sounds like he understands this. And you have something nice to play with so get those fellatio skills going and don't forget the balls!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (218)
19.29%
Labour (484)
42.83%
Liberal Democrats (214)
18.94%
Green Party (57)
5.04%
Brexit Party (30)
2.65%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.35%
SNP (17)
1.5%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.88%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)