Lost my virginity... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
PLEASE keep anon. Thank you.

Last night I lost my virginity to my bf last night... This is so embarrassing but it took a few attempts to put it in with both me and him trying, and when he got it in it hurt like HELL, like I couldn't actually bear it so he stopped... then on other attempts it hurt and then a few times it kind of came out... Is it meant to hurt so much?

And then... on attempt number who knows he looked at me and went "baby you're bleeding!!!"... There was a fair amount of blood and I'm still bleeding a bit now =/ The thing is as well I'm 20 and he's 28 and I just told him he must have made me start my period... Arg this is so annoying. He kept asking me if I was okay etc... He was pretty nice about it and I was scared he'd think I was disgusting cos we both had blood over us when we put the light on =/ but he wasn't and just seemed concerned... He also said that it hurt cos I was on my period (which I may be as I am due it soon... does your period make sex hurt?)

Makes me very glad I waited for him to lose it to... But will it be like this the next time we try? It's frustrating for him and for me. I'm not gonna be able to use the period excuse again either lol.

Sorry for the grossness, but I don't think any of my friends would appreciate an early morning phonecall right now...
Garden_Gnome
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It can hurt and be a little uncomfortable during your first time, don't worry about it. The bleeding was caused by your hymen breaking, a little bleeding is perfectly normal (although I'm not sure if it's that excessive).
majawala
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
whats really wierd is i had a dream about a couple asking me the very same question. now im no expert but yes losing your virginity is gonna hurt and no it wont always be the same. the human race wouldve died out long ago if girls did not like sex. i dunno what you're expectation of the first time was but its not all hollywood like some people think. just like anything you get better with practice and dont worry it didnt go as well as you thought. if this guy is as good as you think he is he wont care that it didnt work out too well and will stick it through with you untill you guys get good at it. wouldnt it be nice if they taught this in school?
iMacThere4iAm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There's nothing to worry about. Some girls do bleed or hurt their first time, but it gets better. And it sounds like your bf is a really nice guy and not freaked out at all. Keep him!

(Original post by majawala)
wouldnt it be nice if they taught this in school?
According to my friend, they do in France.
Bubblebee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Why would you need an excuse? It's not a bad thing to have waited
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Bubblebee)
Why would you need an excuse? It's not a bad thing to have waited
I know. Just meh everyone thinks I'm not a virgin...

It never even crossed my mind that it would hurt or I would bleed!!

I'm gonna tell him why it hurt me so much and why I bled when I see him later today.

Thanks for the posts.
Bubblebee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You were probably really tense and worried, the extra worry of not telling him probably didn't help. You need to make sure you are really relaxed, he sounds like a nice guy I'm sure it'll be fine.
Floria
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Don't worry about it.

Hardly anyone's first time goes perfectly. (I mnmyself could hardly walk for the rest of the day!<_<)

He sounds like a great guy and understanding.
Dill
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's completely normal for there to be blood and pain the first time. The blood was probably your hymen breaking.
shorty.loves.angels
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I bled massively first time, my boyfriend at the time had to flip the mattress and everything so that is well normal. As for pain I'm so sure it's normal for it to hurt that much, but I was literally paraletic on my first time :'( so I didn;t really have to deal with that allthough I was quite sore in the morning.

Don't worry, take it easy, it'll get better X x
Josh145
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It sounds like you've got a bf who cares about u and if he doesn't mind, you shouldn't either. Don't worry about it
mfc20
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hey dont worrry youre compeltely normal! the first time for girls is meant to be extremely painful and there is frequently blood! this happened to my gf and i was expecting it so i just comforted her and reassured her it gets waayy better which it does
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I know. Just meh everyone thinks I'm not a virgin...

It never even crossed my mind that it would hurt or I would bleed!!

I'm gonna tell him why it hurt me so much and why I bled when I see him later today.

Thanks for the posts.
Wow. I'm actually astounded. So like, you've never asked anyone about their first time? or read about other girl's first times? The main thing I ever hear about is 'will it hurt' or 'how much blood is there' - that's crazy! I can't believe it didn't cross your mind lol.
Dionysus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Presumably was just your hymen. It's really normal and it should get easier.
lewis321
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
this sounds like a stupid question but,

can hymen's heal back? like if you left it ages? i know that some girls it hurts if there 2nd time is quite a while from there first. why is that?
hannah_dru
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by lewis321)
this sounds like a stupid question but,

can hymen's heal back? like if you left it ages? i know that some girls it hurts if there 2nd time is quite a while from there first. why is that?
Yeah I think they can grow back cos its just skin after all.
moshing-fairy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by mfc20)
hey dont worrry youre compeltely normal! the first time for girls is meant to be extremely painful and there is frequently blood! this happened to my gf and i was expecting it so i just comforted her and reassured her it gets waayy better which it does
seriously?!.

well i wouldn't say it was normal. i've never heard of anyone bleeding to such a large amount but i suppose everyone is different. it shouldn't hurt THAT much either. i can't say my first time was that enjoyable but it wasn't overly painful.

however i do agree that it gets alot better.
whitebuthotter
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
we got a bleeder
Nu Ordah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
try some WD-40
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by hannah_dru)
Yeah I think they can grow back cos its just skin after all.
Hmmm - interesting! I say that because I remember when I lost mine and I had a lil smear of blood - then when I was errrm having a session with a bloke who i was ''close friends'' with - i woke up to find that I had bled and it was a lot lot more than my first - infact I was quite embarassed and wanted to cry! . . .

So yea didn't know it was possible for it to heal up and then occur again . . . I s'ppose it needs to constantly exercised so it doesn't heal :ninja: lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (368)
37.25%
No - but I will (74)
7.49%
No - I don't want to (69)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (477)
48.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise