Masterbating used to hurt like hell Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
This is kinda different to the normal thread that you get in here, because this isn't a problem anymore, it's just something that happened in the past, and to be honest I never got to the bottom of it and I'm just kind of curious.

When I was about 14, during the summer holidays I got this thing where when ever I tried to masturbate I got a pain in my head (my actual head, not my penis) and...it was just about the worst pain I've ever felt. Luckily the first time it happened my parents were out, because it just happened so suddenly that I actually screamed. It felt like some one had smashed me around the head with a hammer or something. And this happened every time I tried to masturbate, and it was horrible, I had to often bite something near by to stop myself screaming. You'd think I would just stop trying for a while, but because of the age I was it I could only last a few days before I'd have to try again.

Eventually when it was getting to the point where I was considering asking my parents for help (which if you knew my parents, you would understand is a MASSIVE deal) it stopped. about 2 months after it just suddenly started, it suddenly stopped, and I could masturbate just fine.

So...what the hell!?!?!?!? Any ideas? I've always been curious, but something just reminded me the other day and I decided to try and find out what it was.
Lord Hysteria
Badges: 16
Report 10 years ago
spiderman went through kinda the same thing, so you might get super power in your field

seriously, they sound connected but there could be another explanation. I think you should have a chat with your GP.
Toy Soldier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
LOL how weird! No joke, when I was about 13/14 I got the exact same thing. Pain in my head when whacking one out. Quite intense... mainly around the neck and behind the eyes. If I actually finished it felt like a "pop" and a spreading pain in my head. It got to the point where I thought I was going to end up having a brain haemorrhage... but like you, it stopped as suddenly as it started and has never happened since. I assumed it was some freak occurence - how weird that someone else has had the same thing.
P_Ben21
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
coital cephalgia (sex headaches) that occur during sex or slightly following ejaculation. The cause of these headaches is thought to be raised blood pressure and pressure in the head.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (273)
38.18%
No - but I will (51)
7.13%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.13%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (340)
47.55%

Watched Threads