The Student Room Group

How to accept being foreveralone?

Like knowing you’ll never meet anyone ever and will remain single forever
I think it boils down to accepting the fact that you need to be comfortable with yourself before you open yourself to the possibility of being comfortable with having people romantically involved in your life. Romance is not so much a basic necessity as is your need to recognize that you can find solace and happiness even by your lonesome.
Be more optimistic. Just because you've not found someone so far doesn't mean you'll be single forever.
Thats what I think too.Its cliché but everything will fall back to right place in a right time.And You gonna find the one soon :smile: so don’t worry.Sometimes staying single can also teach us so many things like being independent, giving yourself some
time,improving yourself,self-care and stuff like that .When you start becoming better for yourself then you’re more likely to attract others or inspire them. So keep doing what you are doing.Everything is gonna fall back to its right place.I hope it helped you
Goodluck
There’s just no way to have a convo with people these days let alone find a girlfriend...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending