The Student Room Group

History Edexcel GCSE

Hey for anyone who did their History Edexcel GCSE in 2019, can anyone remember what the questions were or what topics did they cover?
In my school, I am studying
Crime and Punishment in Britain, c1000-present
Early Elizabethan England, 1558-88
Superpower Relations & The Cold War, 1941-91
Weimar & Nazi Germany, 1918-39
Original post by chloboooxx
Hey for anyone who did their History Edexcel GCSE in 2019, can anyone remember what the questions were or what topics did they cover?

There’s no need to know, the exam board lock the papers to stop students cheating before a mock.
Reply 2
Original post by Hazzabear
There’s no need to know, the exam board lock the papers to stop students cheating before a mock.

I was just wondering if someone could send me the questions so i can practice them and give them to my teachers to mark. because ive already handed in essays for all the available past papers
I was just wondering if someone could send me the questions so i can practice them and give them to my teachers to mark. because ive already handed in essays for all the available past papers

Against community rules as they are often used for mocks.
Redo the old questions or try other exam boards.

Afraid not sorry.

Elizabeth was her theatre, the papacy and virginia colonisation
Reply 6

Hi, do you know what topics were covered in weimar and nazi germany so i can practice those questions?
Reply 7
Original post by arty3mi
Hi, do you know what topics were covered in weimar and nazi germany so i can practice those questions?

umm stuff to do with the gestapo, ss and police state

Quick Reply

Latest