The Student Room Group

IGCSE Maths Higher

I am doing my IGCSE maths higher this January 2020. Can you please suggest a good site to buy and download sample predicted papers for higher maths ? i have the past papers so need sample papers. Thank you.
Original post by Kiranmayi
I am doing my IGCSE maths higher this January 2020. Can you please suggest a good site to buy and download sample predicted papers for higher maths ? i have the past papers so need sample papers. Thank you.

You don't really need predicted papers as past papers (including the old spec as the questions haven't changed that much) are fine.
However, if you want sample papers go to the pearson (I'm assuming you are doing Edexcel) website: https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-international-gcses-and-edexcel-certificates/international-gcse-mathematics-b-2016.coursematerials.html#filterQuery=Pearson-UK:Category%2FSpecification-and-sample-assessments
Reply 2
Original post by _Mia101
You don't really need predicted papers as past papers (including the old spec as the questions haven't changed that much) are fine.
However, if you want sample papers go to the pearson (I'm assuming you are doing Edexcel) website: https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-international-gcses-and-edexcel-certificates/international-gcse-mathematics-b-2016.coursematerials.html#filterQuery=Pearson-UK:Category%2FSpecification-and-sample-assessments

thank you Mia101 . Yes I am doing Edexcel IGCSE.. I have done most of the past papers and would like to practice more. Do you know any other site with sample papers for higher ?
Original post by Kiranmayi
thank you Mia101 . Yes I am doing Edexcel IGCSE.. I have done most of the past papers and would like to practice more. Do you know any other site with sample papers for higher ?

Do you do maths A or maths B?

If you do maths A, then you can do the other normal GCSE past papers, as the content is quite similar.
Original post by _Mia101
Do you do maths A or maths B?

If you do maths A, then you can do the other normal GCSE past papers, as the content is quite similar.

But aren't GCSE papers non- calculator papers?
Original post by TredFoxes108
But aren't GCSE papers non- calculator papers?

Yeah, but I meant the 2 calculator papers.
Reply 7
Any one who had done IGCSE maths 1 HR today remember any of the questions ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending