Gcse latin vs level 2

Watch this thread
alvinagiala
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I was wondering what the difference was between GCSE Latin and the wjec level 2 Latin Qualification? Is the literature in level 2 easier than the literature in gcse Latin or is it the same? Also if I do all the Cambridge Latin course books will I know everything I need to for the gcse specification?
Death Machine
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
so I'm doing Latin in school to but i haven't heard of level 2 but for revision use websites for Latin as it has both language and literature to help you revise for the exams.
alvinagiala
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Death Machine)
so I'm doing Latin in school to but i haven't heard of level 2 but for revision use websites for Latin as it has both language and literature to help you revise for the exams.
Thanks , which websites are helpful for Latin apart from the Cambridge website?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (27)
25.96%
As I expected (34)
32.69%
Harder (36)
34.62%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.73%

Watched Threads