The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Application issue (Imperial MAT)

Okay, so I applied to Oxford and Imperial College who both require the MAT. I am not smart enough to get into these schools. I just thought I was cause I get good grades, big lol. Anyways, I want to replace my Imperial college choice with another Uni that I have a much higher chance of actually getting into, however I have already registered for the MAT and anyone who knows how the registration works will know that I have already ticked the course I want to study in Imperial when I was registering. How do I undo this? IDK if you get what I mean
If it’s been more than 14 days since you sent off your UCAS, then there’s nothing that you can do. If it hasn’t been a full 14 days, you can either switch your choice on Track or call UCAS to get it changed.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by SkyRunner61
If it’s been more than 14 days since you sent off your UCAS, then there’s nothing that you can do. If it hasn’t been a full 14 days, you can either switch your choice on Track or call UCAS to get it changed.

It's been less that 14 days, I'm aware of that rule and I know how to switch choices, however, I am still registered for them to do MAT soooo how do I not be registered to do MAT for them
Original post by IntelligentAngel
It's been less that 14 days, I'm aware of that rule and I know how to switch choices, however, I am still registered for them to do MAT soooo how do I not be registered to do MAT for them

Presumably get in contact with whoever you had to register with for the MAT and say you’re no longer applying to Imperial.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending