The Student Room Group

[Official] Clare College Applicants 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tempoche
I got notice from Cambridge Admissions that I had been selected for interview but I'm in Hong Kong and those have now been cancelled (so tough luck I guess). In the same email Admissions said that they have advised the college and the college would get in touch. Still waiting.

what course is it for?
Reply 81
I applied to do medicine at Clare :smile: Does anyone know how they use the BMAT results? I got my results this morning and I'm not
sure if they are good enough.
Original post by SilenceX
what course is it for?

Maths
anyone received invitations for natsci interviews at cambridge?
Reply 84
Original post by ur getting there
anyone received invitations for natsci interviews at cambridge?

Nope none yet for me as a Bio NatSci
Reply 85
Original post by Kames09
Nope none yet for me as a Bio NatSci

Nor me
Original post by Siena J
Nor me

not me either
waiting on the edge of my seat
Anyone else waiting for AMES?
4A73F88F-B11A-4CB0-9083-E06F9CB6C0BF.png
Can anybody answer this?
I have a couple days waiting to hear back from Clare regarding this question.
Ps: I haven’t received a rejection email.
Original post by ANDREAROSA
4A73F88F-B11A-4CB0-9083-E06F9CB6C0BF.png
Can anybody answer this?
I have a couple days waiting to hear back from Clare regarding this question.
Ps: I haven’t received a rejection email.

maybe it means that they’ll basically get back to you? it sounds like a waitlist type situation that they’ve acknowledged you, they’re not denying or accepting you yet so just to wait basically
Original post by maddyjm02
maybe it means that they’ll basically get back to you? it sounds like a waitlist type situation that they’ve acknowledged you, they’re not denying or accepting you yet so just to wait basically

You have no idea of how anxious I am feeling because of this. Basically I don’t even know what to expect.
Original post by catprixr
not me either
waiting on the edge of my seat

same oml im dying for the email do you think they'll send it anytime today?
Reply 92
Original post by ur getting there
same oml im dying for the email do you think they'll send it anytime today?

I reckon it’s too late now
Original post by ANDREAROSA
You have no idea of how anxious I am feeling because of this. Basically I don’t even know what to expect.

don’t stress too much! it means you’re still worth keeping around, and it sounds like an odd case so there’s got to be something about you they don’t want to lose, generally if they’re unsure they just deny. Don’t be too worried! can’t do anything either way, which is tough but I have faith in you!!
Reply 94
Ugh my gosh... like even the medicine applicants are getting interviews before us.. and BMAT only came out today.... seems that Nat sci just are the ones that have to wait..
Vet med are still waiting - they had to take NSAA too
Original post by maddyjm02
don’t stress too much! it means you’re still worth keeping around, and it sounds like an odd case so there’s got to be something about you they don’t want to lose, generally if they’re unsure they just deny. Don’t be too worried! can’t do anything either way, which is tough but I have faith in you!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. You’re so sweet! Thank you ❤️
it’s comforting to know all us natsci are in it together at least !!!
Reply 98
I'm engineering, absolutely nothing yet for me, it's not just natsci
I'm also applying for geography! I've heard nothing so far...
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending