so___17
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Is the job centre worth going? I’m really struggling to find a job in animal care. I’ve been looking for months but nothings coming up... my mum told me about the job centre but don’t they just force you to do any job? i don’t just want any job i really want a job with animals because that’s my passion. i don’t really understand what the job centre can really do if there’s no jobs going with animals though
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by so___17)
Is the job centre worth going? I’m really struggling to find a job in animal care. I’ve been looking for months but nothings coming up... my mum told me about the job centre but don’t they just force you to do any job? i don’t just want any job i really want a job with animals because that’s my passion. i don’t really understand what the job centre can really do if there’s no jobs going with animals though
Mostly if you want benefits.

If you want a job with animals, then start with voluntary work until you understand what job you might want? How old are you? What about your studies?

https://www.prospects.ac.uk/jobs-and...g-with-animals
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (226)
61.08%
No (77)
20.81%
Not sure (67)
18.11%

Watched Threads