Intrigued88
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Could someone please provide me with legit model agencies please I am an aspiring female Model & I seem to be stuck due to so many scam scouting agency out there please provide me with details
Surnia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Intrigued88)
Could someone please provide me with legit model agencies please I am an aspiring female Model & I seem to be stuck due to so many scam scouting agency out there please provide me with details
Mixedraceguy can you help out?

OP, ^^ this is someone who has recently got into modelling and could give some good overall advice.
Mixedraceguy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Surnia)
Mixedraceguy can you help out?

OP, ^^ this is someone who has recently got into modelling and could give some good overall advice.
Thanks sorry for a slow reply

Models direct and RMG models are good agencies also what type of modelling are you looking to going into what's your look etc

I model for models direct and I do fashion and fitness modelling im also looking at doing some commercial modelling although my look is different from commercial modelling but being flexible gives you more opportunities
One thing to look out for is how established an agency is look for and read reviews, watch video reviews too before you make an application
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (89)
66.42%
No (45)
33.58%

Watched Threads