Rainbow kiss Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Please keep anon! I'm so embarrassed i have no idea what this means. What is a rainbow kiss? I can't ask my friends they'd laugh at me.

My boyfriend said on Msn is it okay if i give you a rainbow kiss? A what now? :s:

I don't want to Google it I'm scared what will come up! Is it something to do with lipstick or something?

thanks x
lewis321
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ewwwwww your boyfriend said that?
gracie88
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Please keep anon! I'm so embarrassed i have no idea what this means. What is a rainbow kiss? I can't ask my friends they'd laugh at me.

My boyfriend said on Msn is it okay if i give you a rainbow kiss? A what now? :s:

I don't want to Google it I'm scared what will come up! Is it something to do with lipstick or something?

thanks x

I believe it's something to do with performing oral sex on a girl whilst she has her period....
museobsessed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
according to urban dictionary its performing oral on a girl when shes on her period.
Personally.... ewwww
Toy Soldier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hahaha, I'm going to have to assume this is either a piss-take, or you really are clueless and your boyfriend was just having a laugh. If he really does want to do it... nooo.... no...

It's when you're on your period and he laps up the blood. Nom nom nom.
moody28028
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Argh this phrase was going round a lot when I was in Year 7. Maybe (hopefully) your boyfriend didn't fully understand what it meant either?
trance addict
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
god help anyone who's actually performed this urban legend
Dill
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I heard it was when you both participate in the 69 position whilst the girl is on her period and after he has ejaculated into your mouth you kiss each other, so basically the semen and the err... period stuff gets passed between your mouths.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (330)
37.37%
No - but I will (71)
8.04%
No - I don't want to (63)
7.13%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (419)
47.45%

Watched Threads