The Student Room Group

when will I hear from my unis??

Hi guys!! I’m seeing so many people begin to get offers from unis which is AMAZING but I can’t help but feel super anxious and stressed because I haven’t received any yet. I’ve applied to Cambridge (which I’m aware their interview invite may or may not come in November so I’m not worried about Cambs specifically), LSE, UCL, Kings and SOAS.

Does anyone know the typical time those London unis begin giving offers/rejections, I know it’s usually later than the earlier unis like Bristol and Durham but for my own peace of mind I’m just super curious when I’ll hear back.
Reply 1
I have applied to Oxford, UCL, King's College London, St Andrew's and Imperial for Chemistry.

From what I have heard and seen from year groups above: offers vary massively from unis to unis and even from departments to departments within each institution.

UCL tend to be fairly quick but King's College London tend to be a bit on the slower side. But then again, I know people who have gotten an offer from UCL all the way in February even though they were early applicants!

Please don't worry because unis seem to process things in phases and it may be that you were assigned a slower admissions team.

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending