The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

fat_hobbit
Fat_hobbit, 20 odd white haired male with interests in food, computers, and *scratches head* travelling. A quirky intellectual seeking a female that is adventurous in more than one way. STI-free is a must, and must agree to take a trip to the local clinic on our first date to ensure this. Must also be a fan of Lord of the rings and think that Gollum is cute.

:wink:
Reply 21
Hey guys my name's MELISSA I'm 17 I like to GET HAMMERED with me mates, and just do RANDOM stuff 'cos I LUV LIFE.
Audrey Hepburn
:love:

My soulmate!

Right then thats one couple,

NEXT.

:wink:
Hey guys my name's MELISSA I'm 17 I like to GET HAMMERED with me mates, and just do RANDOM stuff 'cos I LUV LIFE.

:rofl:

I love how no one is daring to write anything serious :dh:
No young people posted yet, apart from me
evil groove
:rofl:

I love how no one is daring to write anything serious :dh:

This is why we're all going to be single forever and ever
Should I edit mine? I'd be serious
I'll post when the thread gathers a bit of momentum. :ninja:
bump!
Reply 29
Original post by &#949
This is why we're all going to be single forever and ever

I would have replied if it wasn't for the Ross Noble thing...
Even funny ones are hard to write...or maybe I've lost my sense of humour *searches under the table*
imtired
I would have replied if it wasn't for the Ross Noble thing...

You don't like Ross Noble :eek3:
Original post by &#949

Who is Ross Noble?
Ross Noble is a legend
Original post by &#949
why do I get the feeling I probably won't meet a suitable person this way...

Because it's forced. It's like going onto a dating website, it's like, both parties know they're looking for someone really nice, etc.

I mean, as you read this post, you might be thinking, "Hmm, wanderlust... seems like a nice bloke, maybe I should ask him for his MSN..." whereas, I would be thinking, "εїз pinga εїз... colourful attitude, maybe she's like that IRL... hmm, looks cute from the pic, maybe I should add her to MSN".

Then, one of us PM's each other, and then it becomes really awkward because we have no idea what to say. :rolleyes:

Hypothetical Situation. =P
Reply 35
Original post by &#949

It's no that he's unfunny, i saw one of his stand up shows and didn't laugh that much, but i don't really like stand up comedy so...
angel_sista
Who is Ross Noble?

He is a genius

There are loads of his shows on youtube, here's just a small extract to show how mental is

Cheeky Muslim

He improvises loads, if you type in Ross Noble DVD in youtube you can find his full shows. He interacts with the audience and because of something they say he'll go off on a tangent and improvise for like 20 minutes, it's amazing
He wears purple. I like him.
But he's not that funny....I prefer Russell Peters!
Oh, that's Ross Noble. I've seen him on TV before, just didn't know his name.

Latest