The Student Room Group

Dirty talk etc etc

2 things:
1. Any advice on dirty talk which isn’t cringey af or seeming desperate, especially as my whole personality is a little hard to get (aka a lot of things that r too crude would sound fake from me.
2. Also what sort of things can u text someone which gets them hot n flustered but again isn’t rlly crude or desperate.
I don’t want to seem fake or desperate to the guy I’m seeing but don’t know what to say other than rlly standard things.
( BG: Have been seeing each other for 4 months, has been LDR for 1 month. Sex is good rn but v vanilla ).
Cheers peeps x
Just start with things like “mmmmm” “ooooh” and “yes” to get him used to you introducing it in the bedroom. You can breathily whisper them into his ear at first. Then as you get more confident go with what feels natural, whether it’s a “harder”, “oh my god” or letting him know how big he is or when you’re gonna come. Key is keep it natural, you’ll both feel more comfortable and enjoy it more.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Just start with things like “mmmmm” “ooooh” and “yes” to get him used to you introducing it in the bedroom. You can breathily whisper them into his ear at first. Then as you get more confident go with what feels natural, whether it’s a “harder”, “oh my god” or letting him know how big he is or when you’re gonna come. Key is keep it natural, you’ll both feel more comfortable and enjoy it more.

Yeah that’s kinda standard stuff already, just wanted smthing more explicit without being cringe, especially over text or smthing. Ty tho

Quick Reply

Latest