The Student Room Group

What do you think is the best video game ever?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sinnoh
The 'objective' answer I'd give is probably Ocarina of Time or something like that.
My very subjective answer would be Pokémon Black/White. As video games they're the best in the Pokémon series, regardless of opinions on the actual Pokémon species in it.

Soulsilver has always been my favourite but I really liked black and white.
Original post by NotNotBatman
Dark Souls

That game was so difficult lol i gave up
Original post by WhyKidz
Recently started playing Detroit: Become Human which is astonishing! The mental complexity of the game, choosing characters actions in film-like situations where your choices are very involved psychologically ... I love it!

Yes yes yes! And heavy rain, wonderful game style
Original post by AnxiousGuy
i definitely think it’s the Last Of Us.

Splinter Cell.
Manhunt and GTA Sanandreas on PS2
Rainbow Six Siege
Goldeneye
Original post by nathan_nacu
That game was so difficult lol i gave up

Where did you get to? It's honestly not that hard at all.
I disagree about OOT being overrated, simply for replayability. The first time I played it was 18 years ago tbf, but it was a beautiful game, which was easier to get into than MM.

Idk I guess it's because I grew up on Twilight Princess and replayed it like 10 times. OOT I think I've only played through twice. (once on VC once on 3DS)
Where did you get to? It's honestly not that hard at all.

Oh sorry i was thinking of bloodborne looool
Mass effect 2
Skyrim
Fallout NV
Batman Arkham City
God of War
Original post by Lprice98
Mass effect 2
Skyrim
Fallout NV
Batman Arkham City
God of War

Ooh good choices 👍👌
I think it is GTA series. It has many world records (Most Guest Stars in a Video Game Series, Most Successful Entertainment Launch of All Time - Grand Theft Auto V...) and gta vice city on techbigs is the one I like most.
Reply 73
Original post by DR.DOOM
I'm glad to see people showing appreciation for this game. It deserves way more recognition.

For me, the best game ever made is Deus Ex (the first one). Best writing in a game ever made. In second it would be Pokemon MD: EOS

Yeah Deus Ex was amazing.
Original post by anxiousguy
i definitely think it’s the last of us.

no fam it is baldis basics in education and learning
Super Mario World

This game sets new standards for SNES what another SNES games hardly bested. I just know a hand of games which come into question. The popularity, sales numbers, addiction, gameplay and the memories I shared with my friends and brother made this so invincible.
(edited 2 years ago)
Portal 2
Mortal Kombat 2: Komplete Edition
Reply 78
I’m going to revise my answers and say ME1 remastered, Dragon Age (trilogy) and Witcher 3.

Quick Reply

Latest