once open the time... Watch

blue_poet
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Once upon a time, two good friends went to the forest to enjoy nature and spend time together. One was very much honest, and the other one was very bad. While they were walking and talking about daily life matters they saw a wild bear coming close.
The bad friend ran and climbed a nearby tree without even thinking where his friend was and sat silently on one of the branches on top of the tree. His friend on the other side was tight on time and couldn't reach the tree; he lied below the tree, posing as dead, as he knew well, bears do not touch dead bodies. Without moving his limbs, he held his breath. The bear came close to him, sniffed his body lying in close to death. The bear showed no interest and turned around looking for another prey.
After the bear went away without harming him, his friend asked him while still being up on top of the tree “What did the bear whisper into your ears my friend when he came close to you...How come he did not harm you?”
His friend looked at him in a bitter smile and replied, "The bear told me not to trust such selfish, dishonest, self-centered friends like you, and also said that a friend in need, Is really a friend indeed"

can u guess who is the honest with u and who is not?
wanderlust.xx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Is this one of those random MSN chain letters, where if I don't answer the question correctly by midnight, I will never find true love?
blue_poet
lol... so u are surrounded by evil souls not true loving people?
welcome dear WANDERLUST.XX
moneyballs2
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by wanderlust.xx)
Is this one of those random MSN chain letters, where if I don't answer the question correctly by midnight, I will never find true love?
Not finding true love is better than that one that if I never sent it a ghost would rape my dog :eek:
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nonsense, the bear would have eaten him. Moreover, bears can climb trees.
wanderlust.xx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by moneyballs2)
Not finding true love is better than that one that if I never sent it a ghost would rape my dog :eek:
A ghost? Holy fricking ****e. o__o;

In that case, I think the guy up in the tree was the honest one.
blue_poet
hope u will find u'r important part of brain my friend...
thx for passing L i b
moneyballs2
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well you said that there was one honest person and one bad person. You said that the bad person ran up the tree, therefore the honest person is the person that stayed on the ground?
FiveFiveSix
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Piss off, troll.
DDS
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
once upon a time, then end.
Audrey Hepburn
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by L i b)
Nonsense, the bear would have eaten him. Moreover, bears can climb trees.
This bear was fat and lazy.

:ninja:
blue_poet
waw unfortunately the bear was fat and lazy and unfortunately i was writing non sense...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (236)
39.14%
No - but I will (41)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (45)
7.46%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (281)
46.6%

Watched Threads