Uni of Brighton-Help Needed! Watch

ad100
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I have some major stress and just wondered if anyone can help me!

I'm going through clearing for a place at uni this september, got a very good chance of being accepted onto the foundation degree in business, but its at city college brighton & hove.

Just wondered if anyone can help me on this...i know i should see it as me being a student of the uni but having my lessons at the college but it still bothers me!

Has anyone done an FdA at the college? Just wondered if it was nearly all local students and if it was or wasn't a good experience having to study at the college where obviously theres much more younger students about?

Thanks
ledge
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not sure about Brighton, but at Sussex the foundation degrees equate to one year at college, followed by a normal degree.

If that's the case, then you'll technically be a university student but in every other effect it means another year of college.

On the plus side, you'll be in Brighton, which has got to be good.

Basically it's only one year, if that's the easiest option of getting onto a degree then i'd probably do it...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Brighton
    Postgraduate train to teach Postgraduate
    Wed, 15 May '19
  • University of Brighton
    Architecture and interior architecture Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Jun '19
  • University of Brighton
    Brighton City campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads