Soccer Manager 2020 Watch

Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I downloaded the app yesterday. I am now 10 games into the season as Liverpool, sitting 3rd in the table with 23 points, while leaders Tottenham are just 1 point ahead of me. I signed Declan Rice from West Ham and sold Lallana to SD Eibar.
Here are my results so far:
Community Shield:
vs Man City 1-1 (7-6p)
Super Cup:
vs Chelsea 3-3 (7-8p)
Premier League:
vs Aston Villa (A) 3-1
vs Everton (H) 3-1
vs Arsenal (H) 2-1
vs Bournemouth (A) 0-2
vs Sheffield United (H) 2-0
vs Tottenham (A) 0-0
vs Burnley (H) 3-1
vs Brighton (A) 1-1
vs Chelsea (H) 2-1
vs Norwich (A) 5-0
Champions League:
vs Benfica (H) 5-0
vs PSG (A) 0-2
EFL Cup:
vs Fulham (H) 4-0
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
No one cares.
Evaaaa11
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
No, it's cool!
Rep:
?
Up to now, I am top of the league with 48 points from 19 games, 4 points ahead of Tottenham in second place, who just lost to West Ham to end their unbeaten run from the start of the season. Youngster Herbie Kane was handed his Liverpool debut in the 2-0 home win against Leicester, coming on in the 62nd minute.
I qualified from my CL group as runners up to PSG, who won all six of their group stage matches. I finished with 11 points from 6 matches, and will play against Olympiacos in the last 16.
I beat Chelsea on penalties following a 2-2 draw in the last 16 of the EFL cup. Chelsea missed all of their penalties. The next round will be against Man City.
Last edited by 8013; 3 months ago
Rep:
?
I have won the EFL Cup, beating Crystal Palace 4-2 in the final.
I am now constantly getting easy FA Cup draws, with Tottenham the only big six side I will face in the semi finals (the other semi final is Sheff Utd vs Crystal Palace), in contrast to playing three of them in the EFL Cup.
I am now top of the Premier League by 4 points over closest challengers Tottenham with just 5 games to go. Sheffield United and Norwich City (the latter barring a 35-goal swing) have been relegated from the Premier League, and Aston Villa, 8 points away from safety, look set to join them.
I have a 3-0 lead over Olympiacos in the first leg of the last 16. I look on track for the quadruple in just my first season.
Rep:
?
In order to study for my uniform tests, I decided to finish the season as soon as possible, and start season 2 after the uniform tests.
I have won the league title with 87 points. I sealed it with a 3-0 home win over Southampton with a game to spare, which made my final day defeat to Leicester irrelevant, despite Tottenham finishing 1 point behind me. All 3 newly promoted clubs got relegated for only the 2nd time in Premier League history, as Aston villa went down with 2 games to spare. Mane was the top scorer with 29 goals, while Alisson clinched a second successive Golden Glove. The Playmaker Award went to Azpilicueta from Chelsea.
KlarkDevlin
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I don't like Soccer Manager 2020
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Update:
I am 3-2 down after the first leg of the CL semis at home against Bayern, and have sealed the domestic treble with a 4-0 win over Sheffield United in the FA Cup final.
Ramsay07
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Far to easy playing at a big team, why not start much lower down and build something from nothing, that’s what I’m doing with blyth Spartans
KlarkDevlin
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Ramsay07)
Far to easy playing at a big team, why not start much lower down and build something from nothing, that’s what I’m doing with blyth Spartans
Tell us more about it, please.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I have won the QUADRUPLE, should I switch my club? (I beat Barcelona 5-0 in the CL final)
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
In the second season, I sold Clyne, Henderson, Lovren, Milner and Lonergan, and bought Chillwell, Pavard and Maddison. Harry Wilson, Ejara and Allan were all handed first team debuts. Wilson scored his first goal for the club in a 5-1 win over Man City in the CL, which Ejara got his debut goal in a 7-0 win over Bolton in the FA cup.
I have successfully defended the Premier League title with 97 points and a +75 goal difference, which is Liverpool's best ever record in the PL. I finished 13 points clear of 2nd place Man City, winning the league with 3 games to spare after a 4-3 victory at Everton. There was also a 6-0 win over Wolves which equalled the club record for the biggest Premier League win. Mane broke the scoring record with 44 goals, and Alisson won the Golden Glove yet again. Stoke City, Burnley and Fulham were relegated.
I got knocked out in the quarter finals of both domestic cups to Leicester (0-1, EFL Cup) and Watford (1-1, 1-3p, FA cup) respectively. Arsenal won the EFL Cup with a 2-0 win over Chelsea in the final, while Man City beat Chelsea 2-1 in the final to win the FA cup.
I have also successfully defended the Champions League title. I cruised through my group with 16 points from 6 matches, and beat Lyon, Man City and Bayern en route to the final vs Spurs, which I won 4-0. The Europa League went to Chelsea who beat Arsenal in the final on penalties.
I hope to get the 21st league title for Liverpool, and knock Man Utd off their perch!
Last edited by 8013; 1 month ago
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have won Liverpool's 21st league title, and 3rd in a row, with 2 games to spare after a 5-0 win over Sheffield United. I was on course to win the league with 3 points at City, but lost 1-0, coupled with nearest challenger Tottenham's 2-1 win over Newcastle meant that I had to wait to secure the title, and got the job done at home. I finished the season with 99 points, was on track to set a record points total only to concede a last minute equaliser against relegated Norwich in a 1-1 draw. They were joined by West Brom and Sheffield United, while Huddersfield, Stoke and Fulham were promoted. Mane was top scorer again with 42 goals.
I also won the EFL Cup, beating Arsenal 2-0 in the final, and a 3rd successive CL, beating Man City 1-0 after extra time in the final. The FA Cup went to Man City who beat Man Utd on penalties after a 1-1 draw.
I only sold Adrian in the summer, and replaced him with Meret from Napoli. Two more academy graduates made first team debuts.
Last edited by 8013; 3 weeks ago
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I really thought about to download the game by steam, because it looks very nice. But looking very nice was never my most important criterion.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (409)
67.83%
No (194)
32.17%

Watched Threads