Couch Education Course Watch

SunshineSophie
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I was wondering whether anyone could answer a couple questions I have on the coach education course at Bath. I am a student about to go into my final year at school and am in the process of deciding upon my university path. This course really interested me however I was wondering whether I could get a student, taking the course, perspective.
Has the course been interesting?
Has it been challenging?
What have the lecturers been like?
Has it opened up career paths?
Deus
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mmm... Couch education! My kind of education!

Quite a few people I know take coach ed and as far as I can tell they enjoy it. There is a lot of theory involved obviously but I swear they have more fun than the rest of us.

Other than that, can't say much.
SunshineSophie
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Deus)
Mmm... Couch education! My kind of education!

Quite a few people I know take coach ed and as far as I can tell they enjoy it. There is a lot of theory involved obviously but I swear they have more fun than the rest of us.

Other than that, can't say much.
Yeh, small spelling error.
Thanks for the response though. If any of your friends have accounts with the student room do let them know I'm interested in hearing about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open day Postgraduate
    Wed, 12 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Engineering & Design, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management, Science Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads