The Student Room Group

ISIS leader reportedly dead.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by 4moreyears
Obama gutted the space budget but has Trump has reversed that.

Space Force! Oorah!
I sincerely hope that @4moreyears is just an edgy troll/satirist, otherwise it's worrying that there are this many deluded Americans.
Original post by Cryoraptor
I sincerely hope that @4moreyears is just an edgy troll/satirist, otherwise it's worrying that there are this many deluded Americans.

Whether he's a troll or not, there's no doubt that his views are in line with a very real and significant portion of a proud Trump idiocracy.
Original post by Ascend
Whether he's a troll or not, there's no doubt that his views are in line with a very real and significant portion of a proud Trump idiocracy.

Agreed
Original post by QE2
Perhaps the region around Mecca was a veritable Garden of Eden before Islam?

Allah Knows Best. Must have been one of those famous Tests of Faith to suddenly make it arid after Islam. :dontknow:
Original post by QE2
So what you are saying is that most Muslims simply accept a few basic claims but have no knowledge of whether those claims are reasonable.

"Whatever the Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) narrates from his Lord, it is obligatory to believe in it, whether we understand its meaning or not, because he is the most truthful one [namely the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)]. Whatever it says in the Qur’an and Sunnah, every believer must believe in it, even if he does not understand its meaning." - Ibn Taymiyah

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/115125/ruling-on-one-who-rejects-a-saheeh-hadith

(my emphasis)

Very rational.
Ain't nothing but a Hound Dog

:danceboy:

:jive:

:yay:

[scroll]:bhangra::run:[/scroll]
Reply 587
Original post by Ascend
"Whatever the Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) narrates from his Lord, it is obligatory to believe in it, whether we understand its meaning or not, because he is the most truthful one [namely the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)]. Whatever it says in the Qur’an and Sunnah, every believer must believe in it, even if he does not understand its meaning." - Ibn Taymiyah

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/115125/ruling-on-one-who-rejects-a-saheeh-hadith

(my emphasis)

Very rational.

Indeed. Absolute obedience to a charismatic leader and abrogating moral responsibility to a higher authority. Hmm, sounds familiar...
"Ve ver only obeyink orders"
Original post by Napp
Your. Not aware that in 1814 you guys burned the white down?
You lost the war than went home and proceded to lose your empire.

Please see my prior comment vis-a-vis your atrocious grasp of history :lol:

0/10

Are you attempting to make a point? I'm rather sure you're not a military strategist (i doubt you even know what a Sukhoi is) so your opinion on this is somewhat below worthless isnt it dear.
Although considering you got beaten by Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan .. actually basically the entire middle east i'm not sure you're in a position to be casting assertions :lol:
I have to say that any military opinions i may offer are not my own. The assertion that the UK would be reduced to rubble by lunch time comes from a very close relative
Please see my prior comment vis-a-vis your atrocious grasp of history :lol:

0/10

Are you attempting to make a point? I'm rather sure you're not a military strategist (i doubt you even know what a Sukhoi is) so your opinion on this is somewhat below worthless isnt it dear.
Although considering you got beaten by Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan .. actually basically the entire middle east i'm not sure you're in a position to be casting assertions :lol:

I have to say that any military opinions i may offer are not my own. The assertion that the UK would be reduced to rubble by lunch time comes from a very close relative
Sorry about that, ill continue...
a very close relative who was .A navy seal for 14 yrs. and who, while stationed in scotland was key in coordinating NATO maneuvers concerned wIth the protection of europe.
He finished his career as commander of the amphibious base in coronado CA.
Of course i could be making this all up but im not and if he says There would be a hravel pit where your country once stood im inclined to believe him.
Reply 590

Then i'm afraid to say your relative is also a blockhead.
Sorry about that, ill continue...
a very close relative who was .A navy seal for 14 yrs. and who, while stationed in scotland was key in coordinating NATO maneuvers concerned wIth the protection of europe.

Please see above
He finished his career as commander of the amphibious base in coronado CA.

Not sure why youve even put this?

Of course i could be making this all up but im not and if he says There would be a hravel pit where your country once stood im inclined to believe him.

Of course you are :rolleyes: And you're more than welcome to trust your 'Close relative' but alas it doesnt make either you or 'him' right.
Never mind the fact Russia could reduce America to a, what was it you said, ah yes "gravel pit" as well :lol:
Original post by Napp
Then i'm afraid to say your relative is also a blockhead.

Please see above

Of course you are :rolleyes: And you're more than welcome to trust your 'Close relative' but alas it doesnt make either you or 'him' right.
Never mind the fact Russia could reduce America to a, what was it you said, ah yes "gravel pit" as well :lol:
They could destroy us and not the UK.

That makes sense.
Reply 592
Please see above

That makes sense.
I'm talking about the use of ballistic missiles sweety.
This thread is becoming a ****fest fast
Original post by Cryoraptor
This thread is becoming a ****fest fast

yes, we are supposed to be celebrating the success of Operation Kayla Mueller.
Original post by QE2
Yes. And there are people who think that Barack Obama is a Kenyan-born Muslim. We just ignore such people. They are not normal.

lool if you say so
btw i wasnt trying to be rude to if anything i completely agree with you
Original post by Napp

That makes sense.

Im talking about a shooting war. Conventional armaments.
Reply 597

Yes and you're also making a farcical comparison. Yes, Russia is military stronger than the UK. So what? The UK's defence doctrine is specifically geared to work in tandem with America. Who along with Russia and China are the only truly independently powerful military powers.

With that being said since you got your arses handed to you by a bunch of people living in caves in a failed state(s) i rather doubt you'd fair too well against Russia kiddo :wink:
Original post by Napp

Yes and you're also making a farcical comparison. Yes, Russia is military stronger than the UK. So what? The UK's defence doctrine is specifically geared to work in tandem with America. Who along with Russia and China are the only truly independently powerful military powers.

With that being said since you got your arses handed to you by a bunch of people living in caves in a failed state(s) i rather doubt you'd fair too well against Russia kiddo :wink:
Your reply makes no sense.
Reply 599

Your reply makes no sense.
Do i need to dumb it down a touch for you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending