The Student Room Group

ISIS leader reportedly dead.

Scroll to see replies

How do they even know who the leader is?
Original post by slider2000
Of course you as a pakistani will deny the terrorism you commit, you guys probably will even deny that the london bombers were pakistani as well.

To be honest, you're coming off as pretty bigoted right now. Islamic Terrorism is transnational and no one nationality or country is to blame.
Original post by Cryoraptor
To be honest, you're coming off as pretty bigoted right now. Islamic Terrorism is transnational and no one nationality or country is to blame.

It being transnational doesn't that other countries are supporting the terrorists that are in their territory. Pakistan does support terrorists and Pakistani people regularly march in support of terrorists.
Original post by xxlaila03xx
Maybe. I was more so referring to what you said before
If it's the other way plant man we'll suffer together

Oh, there's no chance at all it's the "other way". I'm not suffering, either in this life or any next one, rest assured :cool:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Oh, there's no chance at all it's the "other way". I'm not suffering, either in this life or any next one, rest assured :cool:

We'll have to wait and see habibi
We'll have to wait and see habibi

You can wait all you like habibti, I'm not going to wait for something that will never happen :cool:
You can wait all you like habibti, I'm not going to wait for something that will never happen :cool:

Whatever you say plant man, whatever you say
It being transnational doesn't that other countries are supporting the terrorists that are in their territory. Pakistan does support terrorists and Pakistani people regularly march in support of terrorists.

:colonhash: A minority of Pakistanis, just like how a minority of Syrians and Iraqis marched in support of ISIS, and a minority of Afghans marched in support of the Taliban.

Most of these people want the terrorist's heads filled with bullets as much as we do mate
How much you wanna bet they won't find his body?
Original post by ACherry
If you allow groups like the Taliban to grow, then you'll have a much, much worse situation on your hands.

Also, no Kurds are going to join ISIS or Al-Qaeda. That's a slanderous and disgusting suggestion.

there were kurds in al qaeda and isis :smile:
Yes exactly, whatever I say :cool:

I get concerned for you sometimes plant man. But look at you using Arabic words and that I'm proud
Of course you as a pakistani will deny the terrorism you commit, you guys probably will even deny that the london bombers were pakistani as well.

Just because we have more nukes than you doesn't mean we're behind every single terrorist attack :rofl:
Projection.

See we aren't as different as you think
Original post by FTheOpps
Just because we have more nukes than you doesn't mean we're behind every single terrorist attack :rofl:

Is this guy still going
Is this guy still going

He sounds like he's probably an Indian nationalist xenophobe. Brilliant proof that not only white people can be xenophobic
Reply 135
Not very accurate, I'm surprised old man, I thought you'd know better. ISIS kills Muslims too. Most of their victims are Muslim.

But they do not consider them to be "Muslims" but rather "Murtad" and "Munafiq" - both groups that have harsh punishments, including death, sanctioned against them.

So no, I don't think you'd be able to find one Muslim that finds his actions forgiveable:

How about his tens of thousands of direct followers, plus many more supporters around the world? "Not True Muslims" I guess?

“You would soon conquer Egypt and that is a land which is known (as the land of al-qirat). So when you conquer it, treat its inhabitants well. For there lies upon you the responsibility because of blood-tie or relationship of marriage (with them).”
Sahih Muslim Book 31, Hadith 6174

For every hadith like that, there is another promoting violence.
Also, the standard apologist response to unfavourable verses and hadith is "CONTEXT! That only applied to a specific event in the past, not today", so presumably the same argument works here?

"Whoever killed a Mu'ahid (a person who is granted the pledge of protection by the Muslims) shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise though its fragrance can be smelt at a distance of forty years (of travelling).”
Sahih Bukhari Vol. 9, Book 83, Hadith 49

Are the Murtad and Munafiq granted Allah's protection?

"The protection granted by Muslims is one and must be respected by the humblest of them. And he who broke the covenant made by a Muslim, there is a curse of Allah, of his angels, and of the whole people upon him, and neither an obligatory act nor a supererogatory act would be accepted from him as recompense on the Day of Resurrection."
Sahih Muslim, Book 7, Hadith 3167

This refers to dhimmis. People who have submitted to Islamic rule.

"Whoever wrongs one with whom a covenant has been made,

This applies to people with whom there is a treaty. Not enemies and opponents.

Then the Quran itself:
[w]hoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.”
5:32
“And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed] except by [legal] right. This has He instructed you that you may use reason."
6:151

5:32 specifically allows the killing of people who commit fasad. 5:33 goes on to specifically state that the punishment for "spreading mischief" and "waging war against Allah" is death.
Ibn Kathir describes "mischief" as disbelief and disobeying Allah's law. He states that "wage war" includes "opposition, contradiction and disbelief".

So, rather than forbidding violence against those who refuse to submit to Islam, those verses actually confirm that it is allowed, even decreed.

“There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong.”
2:256
“And if they incline to peace, then incline to it [also] and rely upon Allah. Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Knowing.”
8:61
“O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah, witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do.”
5:8
“Indeed, those who have believed [in Prophet Muhammad] and those [before Him] who were Jews or Sabeans or Christians - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.”
5:69

All you are doing is cherry-picking. There are plenty of other verses that condone or promote violence, intolerance and discrimination. You need to look at it all, not just the bits that suit you.
Original post by The RAR
How much you wanna bet they won't find his body?

They took a DNA sample from it.
Reply 137
oof i have been lied to
regardless he wasn't Iraqi so it doesn't make sense?

It doesn't matter if it makes sense of not. The fact is that 9/11 was used as part justification for setting the invasion of Iraq in motion - contrary to @Zamestaneh's claim.
This may be the most hypocritical thing that I've seen on this site. Well done mate!

How?
Reply 139
That's a bit rude some Pakistanis are great people

Elements of the government and security services and military are utterly corrupt.
Also, a good number of the public would likely protect Islamist terrorists rather than inform on them to Western security forces.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending