Small boobs society Watch

hannah_dru
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I said I'd do it so here we go: Our very own small boobs soc! Woo If I haven't posted it in the wrong forum or done something wrong.
Nariel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I am totally joining!
wanderlust.xx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Turn it into a small boobs appreciation society and let some guys join in too. Let's be politically correct, people.:rolleyes:
Muppety_Kid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by hannah_dru)
I said I'd do it so here we go: Our very own small boobs soc! Woo If I haven't posted it in the wrong forum or done something wrong.
Hmm...it isn't appearing under your Soc list, and presumably you're the founder?

I think it takes a few days for requests to be approved, so you'll all have to sit tight until then (I think I'm eligible for membership, but I don't want to wear that badge just yet ). Aren't society threads meant to go in the Societies subforum though?

I have no idea where that is (or if I'm right ), but I'm sure a nice moderator will move it for you.
hannah_dru
Rep:
?
Yay Someone might have to tell me how to turn it into a proper soc so you can join it though. I've never done this before...*looks embarrassed*
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm in :proud:
overmyhead
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Love It
Audrey Hepburn
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What's the maximum size allowed?
hannah_dru
Rep:
?
(Original post by Muppety_Kid)
Hmm...it isn't appearing under your Soc list, and presumably you're the founder?

I think it takes a few days for requests to be approved, so you'll all have to sit tight until then (I think I'm eligible for membership, but I don't want to wear that badge just yet ). Aren't society threads meant to go in the Societies subforum though?

I have no idea where that is (or if I'm right ), but I'm sure a nice moderator will move it for you.
Er, yeah that's what I need help with!! Not sure how to request or anything. Maybe someone else should've done this...
aniiiiiiii
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Count me in
kitty_koo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
theres a link here to make a new society: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php?do=appform dunno what the logo's gonna be :p: lol

but count me in :yy:
hannah_dru
Rep:
?
I found out how to do it. Sorry for any confusion!!

Haha I just saw about the logo. I'm afraid I won't be taking a photo of my boobs for it :P
faber niger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Can I join? Or is it female only?
Muppety_Kid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Er, yeah that's what I need help with!! Not sure how to request or anything. Maybe someone else should've done this...
I can talk you through so much, but the rest I'm not sure on. I got as far as creating a logo and thread ID, but I'm stumped from there, and the Help isn't too useful either.

Under the Forums tab at the top, you should see "Site rules" and "Societies". Click the Societies link. You'll be taken to the list of current Socs. Click "Societies" again and "Create new Society". Complete the form, and you're done. You need a logo, so create one in Paint (not sure if you can change it later) and a thread ID (not sure how these work ).

Hope this is of some help, let me know if you figure the rest out.
OiaB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i want to join, as long as its appreciating rather than having small boobs
kitty_koo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i think an appreciation society sounds good :p: so guys can join too lol
wanderlust.xx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I found out how to do it. Sorry for any confusion!!

Haha I just saw about the logo. I'm afraid I won't be taking a photo of my boobs for it :P
Oh, damn. I'm out, then.
hannah_dru
Rep:
?
No, it's not female only

I still haven't decided on a logo yet.
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Audrey Hepburn)
What's the maximum size allowed?
B? :confused:
Laevis
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
I'm in :proud:
You don't really have small boobs though, do you? I mean, compared to Keira Knightly or someone, you have a Jordan set on ya

If she's in, then so am I :proud:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (44)
38.26%
No - but I will (4)
3.48%
No - I don't want to (5)
4.35%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (62)
53.91%

Watched Threads