Where can I find sheet music for A-level set works?

Watch this thread
krinyapajti
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I'm particularly looking for the score for Stravinsky's Pulcinella suite (edexcel spec). Does anyone know where I could find it?
Thanks for any help! x
remussjhj01
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
When I did Pulcinella my teacher put the score up on the Virtual Learning Environment, so it might be worth checking there, or asking them if they can put something up there.

https://qualifications.pearson.com/c..._June_2017.pdf

I found this which isn't the score, but does have lots of info about each movement. If you had a longer look you could probably find the actual score. It might be on the spec or something, or, if not, as a last resort, you could probably buy it.
krinyapajti
Rep:
(Original post by remussjhj01)
When I did Pulcinella my teacher put the score up on the Virtual Learning Environment, so it might be worth checking there, or asking them if they can put something up there.

https://qualifications.pearson.com/c..._June_2017.pdf

I found this which isn't the score, but does have lots of info about each movement. If you had a longer look you could probably find the actual score. It might be on the spec or something, or, if not, as a last resort, you could probably buy it.
Hahah that's the exact one I've been using!
I'm doing the A-level on my own so I don't have anyone to ask I did find the score for the ballet on IMSLP funnily enough but not for the Suites.
I know this is such a big favour to ask but do you think you might still have it somewhere?
Otherwise I'll find somewhere to buy it from.
Thanks so much for the quick answer!
Last edited by krinyapajti; 2 years ago
remussjhj01
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I've just had a look and I do, but only the annotated one.
I can still send it to you if you want though
krinyapajti
Rep:
(Original post by remussjhj01)
I've just had a look and I do, but only the annotated one.
I can still send it to you if you want though
Yes please that's still great! I'll send you a PM. Thank you so much, you saved me £46! (I checked on Edexcel's website, hahah)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (19)
21.11%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.22%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.56%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (21)
23.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
21.11%

Watched Threads