Soph2k
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I want to study marketing management or a degree related to that area of study. I’ve had a look at Oxford Brookes and the facilities seem amazing but I don’t know what the social life is like, how easy it is to make friends...etc.

So if anyone has any pros and cons about Oxford Brookes uni and any other info that would be great
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
I go to Brookes now. The social life is pretty good just make sure you get out a lot during freshers and just approach people to make friends, sounds nervewracking but fine because everyone is in the same boat. I would also recommend you stay in a more lively accommodation like clive booth or Cheney you're more likely to find people to go out with at these accommodations. To be completely honest Oxford isnt the most lively city so its really what make of it
Soph2k
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I go to Brookes now. The social life is pretty good just make sure you get out a lot during freshers and just approach people to make friends, sounds nervewracking but fine because everyone is in the same boat. I would also recommend you stay in a more lively accommodation like clive booth or Cheney you're more likely to find people to go out with at these accommodations. To be completely honest Oxford isnt the most lively city so its really what make of it
Ok thankyouu!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Oxford Brookes University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Swindon Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (42)
19.18%
Unconditional if firmed (18)
8.22%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.91%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.28%
No unconditional offers (152)
69.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed