The Student Room Group

What do I do?

If me and my girl are on a break and we attend the same party, and I see a guy trying to get with her and touching her up. Do I say something? Do I do something? Or stay quiet?

I’m totally lost
Original post by Anonymous
If me and my girl are on a break and we attend the same party, and I see a guy trying to get with her and touching her up. Do I say something? Do I do something? Or stay quiet?

I’m totally lost

I’m going to assume that this has already happened, talk to her about it, maybe she didn’t like it
What were the boundaries and conditions you set for the break?
Reply 3
Original post by Greywolftwo
I’m going to assume that this has already happened, talk to her about it, maybe she didn’t like it

This hasn’t happened yet and the party is next week, just wanted some advice
Reply 4
Original post by ProbablyPallas
What were the boundaries and conditions you set for the break?

There were no rules or boundaries set, she just said she wanted to go on a break
There were no rules or boundaries set, she just said she wanted to go on a break

Then you can't get annoyed, because nothing was specified that you could/couldn't. Set boundaries next time. Or try and negotiate some now.
This hasn’t happened yet and the party is next week, just wanted some advice

Your on a break though?

I’m totally lost

Set some boundaries, talk to her about it, relationships only work through communication
Wow you are no man. She's either your girl or not there is no such thing as a break. If your having a break and she's happy getting with other guys end the relationship
If she's your girl in any way... SHE'S YOURS. AND YOU'RE HERS

DON'T LET ANY ONE TOUCH HER.

But that being said if you are no longer together and have no intention of being together then no. She's not yours. And you've moved on.

Decide now and j would defo recommend chatting to her about this.

I’m totally lost

If she suggested the break then don't say anything, give her her break and stay silent. It's hard but just observe how she behaves at the party and how she responds to other boys - that will tell you how she feels and whether she wants to get back. Even if you do see boys trying to get off with her resist reacting in any way - she will be shocked and will feel like ****, expecting you to do or say something. Let her live without your input and attention in her life until she makes it clear she wants you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending