how to revise for required practicals?

Watch
wdskjahd
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi does any one have any good pdf of required practicals and everything u need to know about them + do u jsut memorise everything about the practicals i'm doing aqa combined
livwariso
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
have you seen the website mygcse? it’s videos going over everything including the required practicals in all three sciences. all i did was watch these videos and take notes from them and i got 988 (i did triple) i didn’t do a single practice question!
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Free science lessons is full of useful videos of every required practical.
wdskjahd
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hazzabear)
Free science lessons is full of useful videos of every required practical.
has he got everything that you need to know?
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by wdskjahd)
has he got everything that you need to know?
For practicals, yes
aeneas_son
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
free science lessons is great. especially before the final gcse exams, he summarises each practical onto a sheet, which i would recommend printing out and learning. his videos are also really really helpful, because he goes through all the variables and sometimes exam questions with them. he definitely has everything you need.

but i would also recommend making a summary of each practical on a sheet on your own so it stays in your head better. and DEFINITELY practise questions
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have a look at primrose kitten too, it’s on YouTube
wdskjahd
Rep:
?
(Original post by aeneas_son)
free science lessons is great. especially before the final gcse exams, he summarises each practical onto a sheet, which i would recommend printing out and learning. his videos are also really really helpful, because he goes through all the variables and sometimes exam questions with them. he definitely has everything you need.

but i would also recommend making a summary of each practical on a sheet on your own so it stays in your head better. and DEFINITELY practise questions
thank youu may i ask what grade you got if you dont mind
(Original post by Hazzabear)
Have a look at primrose kitten too, it’s on YouTube
okay thankk youu
aeneas_son
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by wdskjahd)
thank youu may i ask what grade you got if you dont mind

okay thankk youu
i got a grade 9 in all my sciences! i did triple higher- to this day, i have no bloody idea how i did it haha. but i would say test papers are your best friend. when people say examiners repeat questions and you can almost memorise the mark scheme, i had no idea what they meant until i did a mighty load of test papers and i could pretty much predict what topics i had to cover and what points i had to say for certain questions. did i know what the answers always were? nope. but it still allowed me to makes sure that everything i did know, i was included it where i needed to, and i didn't waste any unnecessary marks.
asmaa.rmy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
do you have any other tips
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
4.65%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
16.28%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (5)
11.63%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (4)
9.3%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (17)
39.53%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
18.6%

Watched Threads