Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi guys I was thinking of applying to Dnipro medical institute and wanted to know if any has applied via medlink students and how much it cost them (I wanted to do the graduate entry programme). Iaslo wanted to ask if anyone is currently studying medicine there at the moment and how are they finding it and if they know anyone who has graduated from the medical school and come back to practice in the UK
shoobydoo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by 101...)
Hi guys I was thinking of applying to Dnipro medical institute and wanted to know if any has applied via medlink students and how much it cost them (I wanted to do the graduate entry programme). Iaslo wanted to ask if anyone is currently studying medicine there at the moment and how are they finding it and if they know anyone who has graduated from the medical school and come back to practice in the UK
Hello there 👋 I can certainly help you out here.. I just want to clarify that being at Dnipero via Medlinks is the best way of becoming a student here. It made my life a lot easier compared to others who have tried to smuggle their way here via other agencies (never ends up well). Anyway, you can directly message me. I am a student and I came here just last month ago from the UK. I was in the exact same boat as you are in and I am.more than.happy to help you with any of your concerns. 🤗
Regards,,
Shooby.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by shoobydoo)
Hello there 👋 I can certainly help you out here.. I just want to clarify that being at Dnipero via Medlinks is the best way of becoming a student here. It made my life a lot easier compared to others who have tried to smuggle their way here via other agencies (never ends up well). Anyway, you can directly message me. I am a student and I came here just last month ago from the UK. I was in the exact same boat as you are in and I am.more than.happy to help you with any of your concerns. 🤗
Regards,,
Shooby.
Thank you for your reply Shooby,

I was also wondering as a student how you find the course, is there anythinthing you don't like about studying in dnipro .
How was your experience with medlink how much did it cost you

Again thank you for your reply
Tazbella
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi is there anyone from UK who is planning to go Dnipro Med Institute for the 4 years med program in Sept 2020 ? Or someone who studies already there with whom I can get in touch with ??
I am looking for a female classmate.
eodumosu21
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Tazbella)
Hi is there anyone from UK who is planning to go Dnipro Med Institute for the 4 years med program in Sept 2020 ? Or someone who studies already there with whom I can get in touch with ??
I am looking for a female classmate.
Hello, I am! Nice to meet you
Tazbella
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by eodumosu21)
Hello, I am! Nice to meet you
Hello, I am Taz. Nice to meet you 😀 have your started your application yet ??
Miri0145
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hi found this thread - I've applied through medlink for 2020 September graduate entry to Dnipro is that also what you've done?
Miri0145
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi! I've also applied for 2020 graduate entry! maybe we can become friends before we fly out? let me know
young Mind
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Miri0145)
hi found this thread - I've applied through medlink for 2020 September graduate entry to Dnipro is that also what you've done?
How much it cost to start the application with Medlink for dnipro ?
Miri0145
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
probably best to call them if you haven't already
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (222)
67.68%
No (106)
32.32%

Watched Threads