I suddenly ejaculated right after i insert my penis to my gf's vagina Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Last time i was about to have my first sex with my gf so first we've done some foreplay but when i put my condom and inserted my penis but i suddenly *** right after my penis felt her inside. What should i do? It happened 2 times when we were about to do it for the 2nd time.
PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Jack off a lot so you can do it longer?
Last edited by PetitePanda; 3 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Does that actually work?
PetitePanda
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Does that actually work?
Idk I’m not a dude but it worked to some extent for my friend but trying won’t hurt
Apachecow
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
To your question - "what should I do" - the answer is to keep on practising. At first it's new, overwhelming and exciting. Things will likely settle down with time. Masturbation first may help. During foreplay I suggest you concentrate on her and leave your penis well alone until the act itself. I don't know what foreplay you are doing and I'm not totally sure the acceptable detail allowed on here. Inserting a couple of fingers to stretch her vagina and using lots of lube may reduce that initial overwhelming tightness that it making you ejaculate very quickly.

Good luck
Allieprx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
More foreplay will help. Find out what you both like sexually besides full penetration. Eventually, you will relax more and able to control your movement.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
I think he is just inexperienced though and maybe he just needs more practice. If he jacks off first then he is unlikely to have the orgasm that he would probably want when he does go in? He needs to talk to his gf- she may be a bit frustrated by it as well?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (218)
19.29%
Labour (484)
42.83%
Liberal Democrats (214)
18.94%
Green Party (57)
5.04%
Brexit Party (30)
2.65%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.35%
SNP (17)
1.5%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.88%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)