The Student Room Group

what did I do/say to her?

Hi, so me and a girl were both late to lessons and I asked her why she was late since it was awkward to just walk in silence, we started talking for a little bit and I asked her for her snapchat cos I thought she was cool and it was the polite thing to do.

I messaged her asking if she wanted some old notes of mine and she politely declined then I asked her if she would mind helping me with my UCAS application but she wouldn't open the message for a month.

The day after she tells all her friends I asked her out even though it was pretty clear I wanted to be friends? Then the day after that she comes up to me and says hello but won't answer my messages?

She opens my message after a month even though she seems me everyday then the month after she comes up to me and shouts at me saying "we're not friends" even though I left her alone after she ignored me? She ignores me even though she sees me everyday, spreads a rumour about me and now is shouting at me? I told her I did nothing wrong and I'm sorry if I offended you but she just kept swearing at me? I've literally spoken to her once and got treated like a sub-human for asking for help with my UCAS?
She misinterpreted your attempts at conversation as romantic interest and didn't reciprocate (although, by the sounds of your post, there was nothing to reciprocate).

Stop apologising to her. It's a lost cause. If she keeps causing a scene and you're feeling particularly petty you could always show her up by pointing out you never liked her/asked her out in the first place.
forget about her. she sounds like an air head ?

:dontknow:
Reply 3
Original post by the bear
forget about her. she sounds like an air head ?

:dontknow:

a what?
Reply 4
Original post by sinfonietta
She misinterpreted your attempts at conversation as romantic interest and didn't reciprocate (although, by the sounds of your post, there was nothing to reciprocate).

Stop apologising to her. It's a lost cause. If she keeps causing a scene and you're feeling particularly petty you could always show her up by pointing out you never liked her/asked her out in the first place.

She's crazy man, she keeps asking people who I'm "going for next" and she told people I followed her home when I hadn't seen her for over a month. I messaged her on snapchat asking for her to stop but she just ignored it again.
Reply 5
I literally told her that when she shouted at me but she won't stop telling people that I do like wtf man I just wanted help with my UCAS application
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I literally told her that when she shouted at me but she won't stop telling people that I do like wtf man I just wanted help with my UCAS application

told her that I didn't like her*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending