The Student Room Group

hair fall remedies that worked for you?

I am 21 year old female and every time i swipe my hand through my hair, i find one-two strands coming out just like that. I use to have thick hair but eversince lice infestation, it became thinner because of so many meds i used. Thankfully i am lice free now but my hair can't stop falling??
Try to find something that will make your hair grow back
Reply 2
Original post by Greywolftwo
Try to find something that will make your hair grow back

that was a life changing advice, thank you, will do
Original post by Anonymous

Rather than something that will stop your hair falling out just find something to counter the hair loss, always happy to help :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)

haha. to be faiir, you are asking spotty 13 year old teenagers pharmaceutical advice
It's completely normal for dead hairs to fall out.
Original post by A Rolling Stone
haha. to be faiir, you are asking spotty 13 year old teenagers pharmaceutical advice

I’m not spotty and I’m 17 and way more mature for my age
Original post by Greywolftwo
I’m not spotty and I’m 17 and way more mature for my age

well... you need to work on restraining yourself from giving advice when you literally have no worthwhile advice to give :wink:
well... you need to work on restraining yourself from giving advice when you literally have no worthwhile advice to give :wink:

Hey?
I am 21 year old female and every time i swipe my hand through my hair, i find one-two strands coming out just like that. I use to have thick hair but eversince lice infestation, it became thinner because of so many meds i used. Thankfully i am lice free now but my hair can't stop falling??

I used to have extreme hair fall the year I bleached my entire hair(I have black hair) to colour it to an auburn shade. There are two things that worked in abundance for me that YOU could do to cut back on the hair fall especially because you've just gotten over the lice infestation.

1. What shampoo and conditioner do you use? Switch from regular store brought ones to those that are sulphate and paraben free. They are slightly more expensive but its worth the price of the reduced hair fall.
2. Get pure virgin coconut oil and empty it into a vessel and place it over the stove. Drop in chopped up aloe vera(without removing the skin) and let it boil until it turns brown. Drain it, let it cool, store it a bottle. Use it no more than 3 times a week. Or apply aloe vera directly to your scalp if you can't get coconut oil-not the gel but freshly cut from a plant.

Hope this was helpful!

I don’t know what you mean?
Castor oil is really good for hair growth, try it regularly and see if it works for you :smile:
Original post by justarosexo
Castor oil is really good for hair growth, try it regularly and see if it works for you :smile:

There we are, try castor oil as justarosexo said!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending