The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lol. :biggrin:
Stay classy.
lmfaoooooo

I'd be okay with it, yes. But I punch like a girl. So s/he'd probably beat the **** out of me first.
I'd punch anyone in the face, man or women if they were pushing me to my limit.

And yes I do realise alot of people are going to go "you can't hit a girl" believe it or not I can if they were threatening me.
Punching anybody at all is hardly desirable :p:
That's almost like when guys say they'd hit lesbians 'cos "they don't count as real women"
Mate, I'm in Thailand. Every bugger's a transexual over here... Funny story actually, I nearly did punch one in the face the other day. I got tagged by a box jellyfish a week ago, and it's gone all nasty and infected (gonna leave a damn cool scar though), and as I was walking down one of the soi's (streets) the other day, a ladyboy grabbed my arm and tried to drag me into a bar, catching me right on the sting. It took all my willpower not to headbutt the crossdressing monstrosity haha!
Reply 8
this seems like something on family guy.....

heres a recreation of the plane crash.
now heres a recreation of the plane crash, if it crashed into a school,
now heres a recreation of the plane crash, if it crashed into a school for rabbits.
now heres a recreation of the plane crash, if it crashed into a school for rabbits, and one man survived and went home emotionally damaged and mercilessly beat his wife

Its still lamping someone in the face,regardless of who they are lol and theyre still probably a girl in terms of their sexual organs.....can they make a fleshy penis for a woman?
loopylauren
That's almost like when guys say they'd hit lesbians 'cos "they don't count as real women"

Not really, transsexuals want to be men (as far as I can tell anyway), lesbians just want to be with women. Big difference.
dreadnaut
this seems like something on family guy.....

heres a recreation of the plane crash.
now heres a recreation of the plane crash, if it crashed into a school,
now heres a recreation of the plane crash, if it crashed into a school for rabbits.

Its still lamping someone in the face,regardless of who they are lol and theyre still probably a girl in terms of their sexual organs.....can they make a fleshy penis for a woman?

No, apparently phalloplasties are very difficult.

I wouldn't punch anyone under most circumstances. If I was angry enough to punch anyone, then pretty much anyone who pisses me off and is old enough to know better goes.
GemmyMonster
Not really, transsexuals want to be men (as far as I can tell anyway), lesbians just want to be with women. Big difference.

I did say almost :wink: I meant it in the sense that both are legally women, whether people agree with it or not.

People shouldn't really go around punching each other anyway.

Edit: Sorry, just read she asks 'woman into man' not 'man into woman'
randomgirl

Agreed.
I would only be violent in defence of my life.
Reply 13
run them over. saves confusion
randomgirl

I'm afraid I have to agree with this! :p:

Man, woman, transexual whatever. Haha.
Reply 15
I don't hit people in general.

I might drench him/her in oil and set him/her alight if pushed though.
i wouldnt go out of my way to punch anyone, i always walk away if im in a confrontational situation.

i can see the logic behind punching them im sure they would want to be treated like a man!
punktopia
I don't hit people in general.

I might drench him/her in oil and set him/her alight if pushed though.

You'd immolate someone for pushing you? Wow... I'm staying out of your way, you sound really nails.
Reply 18
FiveFiveSix
You'd immolate someone for pushing you? Wow... I'm staying out of your way, you sound really nails.

When you put it like that, you make me sound nuts!!!11
I hate it when someone says "you cant hit girls", its in other words being sexist and saying all girls are weak. If a girl/man/hovisbestofboth hit me I'd hit them back to defend myself.

I hope you havent done this and are trying to get our approval :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending