The Student Room Group

how long does a uni take to reply to ucas

ok so i just submitted my application and i was wondering how long do unis take to reply to offers or am i have to wait to something like next year to hear back from them
ive applied to
uni of buckingham
uni of portsmouth
uni of east london
uni of roehampton
solent university

thanks in advance for all the help for my small anxiety im starting to get
Original post by INZZ3__
ok so i just submitted my application and i was wondering how long do unis take to reply to offers or am i have to wait to something like next year to hear back from them
ive applied to
uni of buckingham
uni of portsmouth
uni of east london
uni of roehampton
solent university

You cannot know for sure but some universities have already started giving offers. There’s a thread on TSR that shows the unis that have given offers
Original post by INZZ3__
ive applied to
uni of buckingham
uni of portsmouth
uni of east london
uni of roehampton
solent university

some universities give offers in days, others weeks and some dont make offers until next April. I dont know how long these will take but suspect you will start getting offers soon as none of these are particularly competitive like say Durham or LSE.
Original post by User135792468
You cannot know for sure but some universities have already started giving offers. There’s a thread on TSR that shows the unis that have given offers

Hi @User135792468 ,

Glad to hear you have put in an application for Solent. I am in my second year now but I think I heard back from Solent via UCAS around January when I had applied in November/December time. I wouldn't worry if you are waiting any longer for replies as I know it takes a long time to process them all and it can vary depending on courses.

If you have any concerns then please let me know.

Thank you,

Izzy :smile:
They will make a decision as soon as they can - but it could be days, weeks or even months before they can do that.

Yes, its frustrating but you can't hurry it up in any way. Like everyone else, you'll just have to cross your fingers, and wait.
Original post by INZZ3__
ive applied to
uni of buckingham
uni of portsmouth
uni of east london
uni of roehampton
solent university

Hi @INZZ3__

So great to hear you've applied to the University of East London - what course have you applied for?

If you haven't yet, I'd recommend coming to visit us if you can. We have an Undergraduate Open Day on 23rd November, or an Open Evening on the 20th November if that's more convenient. You can book to attend here: https://www.uel.ac.uk/undergraduate/open-days

Meg :thumbsup:
It very much depends on the university. I had two offers about a week after applying. My third came shortly after. However, my fourth offer wasn't received until a couple of months after applying, I got my final offer in February!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending