Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So I had my first time a few months ago and it was pretty uncomfortable and slightly painful but I just assumed that was because it was my first time and the guy was pretty big.

Anyway today I went to do it for the second time and it was so painful that I ended up not being able to do it at all. I also used tampons a few times and that was weirdly painful too, not the usual slightly uncomfortable feeling when putting them in - I almost couldn't put them in at all.

Is there something wrong with me? Should I be going to a dr?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
No that’s completely normal. they more you do it the nicer it gets trust me.. it doesn’t feel like it now but once you get used to it you won’t stop lmao. make sure the guy you’re doing it with actually cares about you and isn’t doing it for himself otherwise it will hurt more he should go slow and it should hurt less
Allieprx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
There could be many reasons for discomfort. Yes, go to a Doctor or clinic to put your mind at rest. Its probably something simple to sort out. Hope you practice safe sex and use protection.
hannaholiviax
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Number 1 - are you on any type of birth control?
Number 2 - have you been tested for STI’s/STD’s
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hannaholiviax)
Number 1 - are you on any type of birth control?
Number 2 - have you been tested for STI’s/STD’s
No I’m not on any birth control.
I haven’t been tested. I did go to the clinic a few months ago (turned out to be thrush caused by diabetes so not sex related) and due to timings and symptoms it’s unlikely that I have anything else.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (54)
32.14%
Spring (31)
18.45%
Autumn/Fall (41)
24.4%
Winter (32)
19.05%
I love them all equally (10)
5.95%