The Student Room Group

Guy I’m not interested in asked me out

Basically I’ve been speaking to this guy from Tinder for about a week now. We added each other on Snapchat so have been speaking on here for the majority of the time. He has just asked if I wanted to go for dinner with him and see a movie with him this weekend. However the thing is I’m not really attracted to him. (No offence to him) but he’s so boring to talk to. I even met him at a club when I was out with my friends (he was with his too) and although we only saw each other for 5 minutes I didn’t really feel an attraction or anything. I feel like I’m leading him on but I also don’t want to hurt his feelings as he seems quite attracted to me. I have no clue what to do
Just tell him that you are not interested in dating him. He should be appreciative of the honesty. Honesty is always the best policy
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Basically I’ve been speaking to this guy from Tinder for about a week now. We added each other on Snapchat so have been speaking on here for the majority of the time. He has just asked if I wanted to go for dinner with him and see a movie with him this weekend. However the thing is I’m not really attracted to him. (No offence to him) but he’s so boring to talk to. I even met him at a club when I was out with my friends (he was with his too) and although we only saw each other for 5 minutes I didn’t really feel an attraction or anything. I feel like I’m leading him on but I also don’t want to hurt his feelings as he seems quite attracted to me. I have no clue what to do

You are leading him on, regardless of his feeling it's better to reject him than to allow his feelings to grow to save time.
Original post by Anonymous

If you are not attracted to him then why on earth have you been continuing to talk to him on Tinder?
As above has said you have been leading him on.. tell him straight and stop playing mind games with lads
Stop justifying in your Head and talk to him about setting up ground rules
Just say no. He's a big boy. He can handle it.
End it. It'll hurt him more the longer you let it drag out for.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonnorth
If you are not attracted to him then why on earth have you been continuing to talk to him on Tinder?
As above has said you have been leading him on.. tell him straight and stop playing mind games with lads

He seemed nice at first but after a while he started getting boring

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending