The Student Room Group

Requirements

I am currently in grade 12 and I am taking 3 A level with an expected result of ACC and I do not meet most requirements, Is possible for me to get accepted without having to take a foundation course ??
Reply 1
I got ACC and got in to my chosen uni
Original post by chloe544
I got ACC and got in to my chosen uni

Which university and without foundation year ?
Original post by Adameltoukhy66
I am currently in grade 12 and I am taking 3 A level with an expected result of ACC and I do not meet most requirements, Is possible for me to get accepted without having to take a foundation course ??

What a lot of unis will do is make you an offer for their main degree course but offer people the foundation year as an alterative, (where they have foundation years) if the applicant fails to meet the course entry requirements when the A level results come out.

As you are only in Year 12, your predicted A levels could easily change from ACC anyway, and will go up if you work hard and do well in tests and coursework. What subject are you interested in?
Original post by harrysbar
What a lot of unis will do is make you an offer for their main degree course but offer people the foundation year as an alterative, (where they have foundation years) if the applicant fails to meet the course entry requirements when the A level results come out.

As you are only in Year 12, your predicted A levels could easily change from ACC anyway, and will go up if you work hard and do well in tests and coursework. What subject are you interested in?

Grade 12 is year 13 mate
Grade 12 is year 13 mate

Woops, I assumed you were English and read it as Year 12
Reply 6
Which university and without foundation year ?

Royal Holloway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending